Thread Rating:
Sevco hopping!
Hearts only giving the great unwashed 1000 tickets for the upcoming game at Tynecastle Big Grin

Well done to them Thumb up

Just await the club statement to come out of Ibroke now Wink
"FOREVER UNITED"
It's sad that the issue re ticket allocation has come to this rather than the appropriate footie authority "grasping the nettle" and applying a proper mandatory rule that adequate match tickets must be provided to away fans. UEFA applies a set rule that accommodates fans from other countries and yet we have an unacceptable situation on home soil which was instigated years ago by this poisonous Govan footie club after which Celtic retaliated in kind by giving them no tickets for matches at Celtic Park. RFC should've been vigorously challenged at the time - IMO a total failure of Scot footie fans by the footie authority.
Agreed 0762 but you and I both know there are only 2 clubs ever considered by the football authorities up here. I applaud any club taking a stand, no matter how small, against the 2 bigots.
ritchiebaby likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
Absolutely delighted with this decision by Hearts. The less of these scumbags we have in our stadiums the better. If it was down to me I’d have reduced their numbers by a further 999.
hibeejim21 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »