Thread Rating:
Leicester City 4 Man Utd 2 - the "end of the road" for OGS!?
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football...hp&pc=U531
I watched this game in disbelief re a Man U side facing the Foxes who haven't won a game in their last four fixtures. OGS has been around the club as manager for a good period and really should've "rubber-stamped" his own brand of footie on one of the top favourite footie clubs on the planet. Yet they look like they have lost their identity - well beaten by a team that showed more passion and commitment to winning a match. They were well set up and "geared to win" compared with a United side that showed none of these qualities. Man Utd should have a top quality pedigree manager who can deliver what the board and fans really want - proper success and much less of these "random accidents" that always appear to be "hovering on the horizon" for Solskjaer's team. Reading Pogba's "withering criticism" of OGS and I suspect a more reputable and tough manager would likely "ditch" him as I still think he is a problem to the proper functionality of the team. OGS has had lotsa time to change this whole team for the better, esp the defensively frail bits. He hasn't done that!! I think he must know that the "end of the road" is coming into sight as these duff results never seem to go away.
reckon united will let 4 in again here.

build up play is so deep and narrow inviting pressing teams like liverpool to destroy u
(24-10-2021, 12:10)Datkevyo Wrote: reckon united will let 4 in again here.

build up play is so deep and narrow inviting pressing teams like liverpool to destroy u

Didn't think they would let in 4 in just the first half though!!!! Ole is way out of his depth and they ned to make a switch of manager if they want any European football next season!!
Man Utd getting an absolute skelping here.
(24-10-2021, 12:10)Datkevyo Wrote: reckon united will let 4 in again here.

A decent prediction - final result 0-5 and one of the biggest home defeats ever recorded in history and incurred to their hated rivals, Liverpool!!! Wasn't it ironic that Pogba (read my OP) received that red card in such a "defining moment"!! I'm surprised OGS didn't resign immediately after this latest farce TBF!!! He deserves it for persistently fielding a donkey CB named Maguire!!! The goalie position was always one of my bugbears as well!!Thumb down I don't like De Gea, nothing personal!! A lotta folk in the Spanish sports press/media share the same sentiment. Casper Schmeichel would've been my goalie in the Man U goal and the transfer would've been done 2-3 years ago - activate the buy out clause in his contract as he is naturally an avid Man U fan, just like his dad. OGS is "out of his depth" and I notice he is still trying to "cling on" to his job with the usual "talk" about regrouping, his "project" must go on etc etc. It's well known that Ronaldo and Fernandez took over the dressing room at HT v Atalanta when 0-2 down - won 3-2 BUT THE WARNING SIGNS WERE CLEARLY EVIDENT ESP WITH LIVERPOOL (FAR SUPERIOR TO ATALANTA!!!) VISITING OT TODAY!! He has to go!!
well if that was the last nail in the coffin its just been set fire to after yesterday.

11 goals against in a week!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »