Thread Rating:
Hearts v Motherwell
Decent performance and another 3 points in the bag. No doubt penalties awarded will be debated one way or another ( thought first was very soft but reckless by the keeper and second was a foul) but no denying Kingsley’s free kick was decent although the keeper will regret taking a step initially to his left which then left him exposed on the right side.
Good result for you guys IJ. Don't know if you were hoping for a draw in the Hibs game or a sevco win. Obviously the former would have left you top but there again a Hibs loss is a Hibs loss. Wink We cannot complain about soft penalties, just take it and move on. 

Sorry in the delay in posting but just done the North Coast 500 but went up the west side so couldn't detour over to Inverurie to come and annoy you. Big Grin
hibeejim21 and Inverurie Jambo like this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
Cheers NH, tbh I was hoping for a Hibs win- I want Sevco to lose every game. Ah , the North Coast 500, very well done indeed young man- that’s at least twice you’ve gone up the West Coast to avoid Inverurie- I wonder why????
HerefordBull likes this post
Be careful what you wish for IJ. Smile

I am up North next Spring , this time on the East Coast so you never know when I pass North of Aberdeen!! Wink Keep your eyes peeled for a white Impreza which I may add some green stripes just for you. Laugh Laugh
Inverurie Jambo likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »