Thread Rating:
RIP Hereford United
Hereford United no longer exist after they were wound up because they owed £116,000.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
They were a great little club. Let's hope their true fans resurrect them. It's only a couple of years of ago their racecourse was closed. What's next? Demolish the cathedral?
Good to see in this case that the City Council appear to own the facilities and have issued a statement that they will actively seek new football tenants for them. I would expect to see a new club rise from all this in some form or other down the football pyramid.

And what a shyster this supposed owner was, this was the 10th time he missed the court dates, this time said he was stuck in traffic, the judge finally had enough and wound them up in his absence!!
(19-12-2014, 19:52)Devongone Wrote: They were a great little club. Let's hope their true fans resurrect them. It's only a couple of years of ago their racecourse was closed. What's next? Demolish the cathedral?

Racecourse is used for Arabian racing and point to point racing now.

They were the giant killers of Leeds Utd in one of the cups weren't they?

I hate this about football. There are clubs like QPR who are in much heavier debt who should have been penalised under FFP and they are still in existence.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
(19-12-2014, 20:15)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: They were the giant killers of Leeds Utd in one of the cups weren't they?

I hate this about football. There are clubs like QPR who are in much heavier debt who should have been penalised under FFP and they are still in existence.

Yeah they beat Leeds in the FA Cup back around 2007 and beat Newcastle back in the 70s.

Ronnie Radford's spectacular goal against Newcastle is a classic!!

Good news for them start afresh without bellends running it
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Clubs have come back from this kind of thing before. Doncaster Rovers, Wimbledon, Halifax.

Good luck, Hereford.
Cannot believe what I've just seen a Manchester City fan write.

"Too many lower league and non-league clubs in the UK that don't have a future, they should give up if they don't win anything"

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »