Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Monk will definitely relegate us with this crap

They'll beat us on pens, Imre
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Will we even score a penalty?

Windass
Rhodes
Penney
Harris
Brown

That would be my 5 takers.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Looked much better int he second half but still no end product. Penney, Windass and probably Rhodes need to start. Where has the Adam Reach of a couple of seasons ago gone?? Harris finally got into the game in the second half but I wonder if Izzy is a better option on the wing anyway.

Now the joys of penalties!!
We can only look on this as another pre season game but the writing is all over the wall .
He will set out the same stall against cardiff with a few tweeks ..Reach is bailed on one of those and we might get a sneaky first win for the first time ever at that welsh shithole ! But what worries me is if we cannot beat teams back at home then we will lose our advantage of trying to get out off this 12pt mess !

I wouldn't let Harris anywhere near a pen he's effing dogshite and the sooner monk realises this and gets a better winger in the faster we can progress !
As for Reach Charlie and he's an old school footballer with talent not a monkball donkey so we may as well sell him before monk devalues him anymore !
Embarrassing
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Oh, what joy, we've beaten L2 Walsall on penalties.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
4-5 positive Dawson saved and we can score pens !!
Negative we are in the next round of the bobbar cup which mancity have already won ( sigh)
Can't fault the penalties at least, all 4 scored by us and Dawson with one save and one hitting the crossbar for them sees us go through to the 2nd round. This was in effect a pre-season game and I am glad we got through but there were few positives.
Ffs now Monk will feel vindicated

I can't process what I've just seen, there's so much wrong..
Please teach them to control a ball.
Can't wait for next season to start eh ....Where's the pointy shity stick ?
Eww and where in for a cracker of an international fixture coming right up pmsl football is utter garbage ..thank God Rugby's back up next month !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »