Thread Rating:
Scottish fitba ref Craig Thomson - partial, impartial or just a total Hearts numpty?
(06-02-2016, 16:51)hibeejim21 Wrote: Not so long ago that challenge wouldnae even have merited a mention now its a red card.

Rules change, people change, hairstyles change, interest rates fluctuate. . .
(06-02-2016, 17:02)Trusevich Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 16:51)hibeejim21 Wrote: Not so long ago that challenge wouldnae even have merited a mention now its a red card.

and rangers get a helping hand,somethings dinnae change Whistle
(06-02-2016, 17:18)Paigntonhibby Wrote:

Getting a penalty in a cup semi after blatant cheating, is getting a helping hand. Wink
(06-02-2016, 17:27)supercooper Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 17:18)Paigntonhibby Wrote:

Getting a penalty in a cup semi after blatant cheating, is getting a helping hand. Wink

Laugh  It would have been, coop, but that's not what happened. Thankfully, for the integrity of the game, your opinion is worthless. and the correct decision was given. Tongue
Cabbage is still good for you
Really Tv pics showed otherwise infact your manager was embarrased by it too. Is his opinion on it worthless?
(06-02-2016, 17:43)supercooper Wrote: Really Tv pics showed otherwise infact your manager was embarrased by it too. Is his opinion on it worthless?

I must be watching the wrong TV programmes! I missed Alan Stubbs being embarrassed by it too. To be fair, even my opinion on it is worthless. Only the referee has a worthwhile opinion - he gave the penalty, Hibs scored and won and that's it. Even our favourite referee, Craig Thomson, will have the only definitive opinion tomorrow. Dodgy 
Cabbage is still good for you
being lectured on cheating by a rangers fan  Laugh Laugh
Knowing who the referee is for tomorrows match against Hearts I could confidently bet that Hearts will be given a controversial penalty OR Hibs will have a player sent off in similar circumstances (OR BOTH.) Mr Thomson could turn it into a long hard hurtful afternoon for us.
Yep! Mentioned on bbc sportsound tonight - WHY IS HE THERE? His shit record speaks for itself and the appointment is a clear 'act of folly'! So much for common sense at the SFA.
(05-02-2016, 13:09)0762 Wrote: Dress up/edit what post? When? - utter claptrap again!! Who the hell do you think you are in making the same nasty little personal comments on this forum? The sad, sad man is actually you!! Look at your ludicrous remarks from #10 onwards - YOU'VE GOT A REAL BEEF ABOUT LIFE ITSELF AND DON'T BOTHER DRAGGING ME OR ANY OTHER UNSUSPECTING POSTER INTO YOUR SAD LIFE!! As said previously, I don't know you from Adam and thank god for that!! I'll leave you to do all the sick little name-calling and expletives (one previous thread removed and quite right too!) - it suits your profile down to a T and I'm sure most observing moderators acknowledge that fact (just read this saddo's stupid threads and ludicrous accusations!!).
No apology, no backbone either!! A real 100% thicko, a knuckle dragger at work!! Thumb down Thumb down  Nuff said!

(06-02-2016, 17:57)ritchiebaby Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 17:43)supercooper Wrote: Really Tv pics showed otherwise infact your manager was embarrased by it too. Is his opinion on it worthless?

I must be watching the wrong TV programmes! I missed Alan Stubbs being embarrassed by it too. To be fair, even my opinion on it is worthless. Only the referee has a worthwhile opinion - he gave the penalty, Hibs scored and won and that's it. Even our favourite referee, Craig Thomson, will have the only definitive opinion tomorrow. Dodgy 

Therfore what has gone before does not matter.  Thumb up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »