Thread Rating:
Get a few players in, get a few players out,
The revolution we were promised last season is happening at last even if it is a year late and it has brought us players who will enhance our chances of finishing in the first promotion spot.
I`ve never felt so positive about the team and the season ahead since Rod sold the team from under our feet.
The board`s investment will be repaid handsomely by the fans gates of 12,000 will allow them to go a step further in team building.
SUNSHINE ON LEITH and ritchiebaby like this post
I agree wattie everything that's happening at Easter Rd is positive still some work to be done in getting certain players signed up like Liam Fontaine it would be great if Scotty Allan signed on even for another year that would give big Stubbs a squad with everyone on a 2 year deal more or less.

Happy hibby right now
GGTTH
My sincere best wishes for the coming season lads,hope you win the title and shove it right up Sevco
SUNSHINE ON LEITH likes this post
Nice one Fred. I think it's fair to say we will be in better state than we where a year ago still some work to be done with certain players but hopefully after their back from the summer holidays business can be done.

How confident do you feel about playing in the SPL it won't be easy but hope you hold your own.
If we finish tenth I'll be delighted Sunny Indonthink we'll finish higher and top six should be achievable ,but tenth is safety and that I'll take right now
I like your honesty Fred. I saying that I think you be be higher than 10th I would say you will be 6th or higher in your first season back with a new squad that would be decent I think. Good to see your fans are backing hertz in large numbers with buying season tickets. Hopefully our numbers will gather pace once the holiday season is over and more players sign up for us
I would like to think we'll do well but steady progression will do sunny,aye hopefully both clubs are in the premiership next year and the fans are there with us
Steady progression well put Fred think both teams can adopt that verse . We must finish teams off better this year when we're on top.

GGTTH
ritchiebaby likes this post
Looks like big Stubbs is clearing out a few players also Djedje is away more to follow I think

GGTTH
Good to see things are getting done quickly more that gets done now the better that way when the players arrive back for pre season they can get down to business straight away and prepare for the season ahead without any panic going on behind the scenes.
GGTTH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »