Thread Rating:
Hibs 2015/16 League Fixtures
Tho Fred every player has a price but I honestly feel hibs are buding a team and Leanne dempster has backed Stubbs all the way. So I think they will resist any offer fi Rankers why do we want to make them stronger when we want to win the league.
GGTTH

Tho Fred every player has a price but I honestly feel hibs are buding a team and Leanne dempster has backed Stubbs all the way. So I think they will resist any offer fi Rankers why do we want to make them stronger when we want to win the league.
GGTTH
Exactly bounce he's pivotal to hibs season
Correct Fred we must keep our squad strong as poss hfc must get back into the SPL next year
(23-07-2015, 12:38)hfcbounce Wrote: £175k bid for Scotty Allan by Rankers it's laughable. Clearly one thing is going on their manager is pissing his pants wi fear and clearly trying to unsettle the boy.
Well I hope he comes out and runs all over them like we did last year and Scotty screams in the winner fi 20 yards.
That way the Rangers management team can shuffle back up the M8 and have a large glass o Buckfast to drown their sorrows.

GGTTH

Hibs know only too well the precarious position that they are in with certain factions of sceptical Hibs fans and shareholders alike ever since that relegation fiasco in 2014. Imagine the Hibs community reaction if they showed this lack of ambition and sold Allan to a challenging club in the same league. Also senior officials like Dempster (and others) would be going against the grain in what she's been preaching for the past year. They'd be slaughtered, they'd pay for that faux pas at the gates and they'd deserve it. I'm already aware of some Hibs fans who don't normally attend matches (fed up with Hibs let downs!) who will attend Saturday's match - it's a loyal two-way relationship, something that Dempster has preached about for long enough!
Utd only bid 250,000 in January so in all fairness given he will walk away for nowt in jan is quite reasonable for an opening bid. 400 grand should do the trick, he will go if Rangers are prepared to pay that. Dempster knows the boy wants to go but rightly wanting the best price possible.
Keep putting the big fat worm on the line super you might get a bite soon ha ha ha ha ha
The man has no idea of the precarious situation between Hibs fans and club since the protests of May-June 2014 at ER. He is a Rangers fan, unqualified re Hibs affairs, and he is well aware of the Govan club's own problems that they have to deal with, incl the financial ones and the sectarian issues that are still amazingly prevalent!!! There's no point even bothering to respond to another unqualified comment like that last one!! Rich indeed coming from any Rangers fan who should still be in hiding after the embarrassing events at their ridiculed football club in the past 3-4 years!!
Coop Can you please tell me how he can walk away for nothing in January?because I was under the impression if he signed for another club in that window then a fee would be required,now if you mean a pre contract then he would stay with hibs until the end of the season so he wouldn't walk from the club
As good as Fred he will down tools if he signs a pre contract, and how is it dangling worms bounce? It's a fact Rangers are putting offers in for him. Tynie what sectarianism has to do with transfer talk i'll never know, but your bitterness is evident!
Ah right so he canny walk away lol.

Aye I don't get the sectarian part Tynie.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »