Thread Rating:
John McGiinn back in Strachan's Scotland squad!
They still have to confront France hibeejim before packing their bags and on to the beaches! Rolleyes
damage limitation will be the name of the game mate.
FT and it's a French victory by 3-0. Thankfully our goalie, David Marshall, had a 'blinder'! Otherwise we could've witnessed a 6-0 or 7-0 thrashing from a top class side - not great prep leading in to our World Cup group! As said previously, these were ill-advised friendly matches!
We were on holiday mode basically,while france need to be as sharp as possible.

Marshall had a fantastic game,i've never felt he was that good a keeper.
Holiday mode Jim?? We are pish mate end of story the French have quality right through there side we don't,now i never saw the game but I believe yet another game without a shot at goal.
We were playing against 2 world class teams with players fighting for a place in the the first team for the Euro's....Our players seasons over.

I wouldnae read anything into those games.
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6549

John McGinn awarded the Championship POTS trophy and well done to him! I suspect our Scottish Cup final win capped off a great season for the young lad and he deservedly received that recognition. Great stuff!
Also good news that he says he wants to stay and gain promotion with Hibs although disappointed that Stubbs left.
"FOREVER UNITED"
He also let slip he was looking forward to working with neil lennonĀ  Laugh
Great news that super John McGinn says he wants to stay and win the championship with HFC. He is a massive player for us and had a Fantastic season and thoroughly deserves his award.

No doubt with Leanne Dempster looking to get 10k season tickets sold this season news like this can only help her cause. All we need is to announce Paul Hanlon has also signed a new contract.

Along with Neil Lennon as our manager feelings could run very high down Easter Rd way for the newly crowned

SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS.

GGTTH
ritchiebaby likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »