Thread Rating:
Morton v Hibs - 23/04/16
(23-04-2016, 14:29)Trusevich Wrote: Looks like TWG wins the 'Tynie Moderator Plea' sweepstake. Again.

Well done, TheWorthinGer. Thumb up

The last bastion of the feeble minded is a plea for anyone who outhinks him to be moderated.

Funny how if you're not at the game you can't have an opinion - even though you watched it - yet the referee, who's actually running about on the pitch, was being questioned the other day.

It must be tough when the voices in your head refuse to reach a consensus.
And BUMP.
(23-04-2016, 14:29)Trusevich Wrote: Looks like TWG wins the 'Tynie Moderator Plea' sweepstake. Again.

Well done, TheWorthinGer. Thumb up

What 0762 moderator plea? Not reading threads properly again as usual Mr Trivial Trusevich! Oh I forgot it's another meaningless remark designed to irritate because that's your forte!! Tongue  Away and smooch your bosom buddy after all your backslapping - it's highly suspicious that you show up (or vice versa) every time your good buddy is challenged or confronted!!!! Cool  I think you'll discover that the majority of moderators (and other readers for that matter!) would regard the man's behaviour, based on the huge number of silly and negative remarks etc etc etc down the months/years, would concur with exactly what was said in my thread! It's an opinion they would concur with and the damning evidence is in his huge list of shit threads that he presents with impunity!! As for a plea?????? For what?? An opinion??? The pair of you behave like children (just read some of your silly, childish comments) but at least autistic Worthless has a valid excuse! You don't have one unless you and Worthless are one and the same poster!! Nuff said! Bye bye!
Thankfully, it seems that Falkirk have switched off as well, and Hibs only drawing at Morton could have been worse. I still think we've missed a glorious chance to put pressure on Falkirk for the final games of the season.
Cabbage is still good for you
We don't deserve to be in second place ritchiebaby!! Hibs have ponced about in Championship matches for a while now and the subdued form at this match, albeit Jason being denied another perfectly good onside goal, is just one of many where our players appear to pick n choose matches to play well in! Listening to Stubbs' latest feeble explanation is just more 'cheap talk'!
(24-04-2016, 00:42)0762 Wrote: We don't deserve to be in second place ritchiebaby!! Hibs have ponced about in Championship matches for a while now and the subdued form at this match, albeit Jason being denied another perfectly good onside goal, is just one of many where our players appear to pick n choose matches to play well in! Listening to Stubbs' latest feeble explanation is just more 'cheap talk'!

Did someone steal some points off of you?  Maybe a bigger team did it then ran away? The league table doesn't lie at this stage of the season- you are second because you deserve to be second.

FFS, try to be rational. Doh Doh Doh 

(23-04-2016, 22:57)ritchiebaby Wrote: Thankfully, it seems that Falkirk have switched off as well, and Hibs only drawing at Morton could have been worse. I still think we've missed a glorious chance to put pressure on Falkirk for the final games of the season.

It's another game gone with neither the points nor GD gap closed.  Falkirk will be quite happy to mirror your results until the end of the season: win, lose or draw.
(24-04-2016, 01:09)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
(24-04-2016, 00:42)0762 Wrote: We don't deserve to be in second place ritchiebaby!! Hibs have ponced about in Championship matches for a while now and the subdued form at this match, albeit Jason being denied another perfectly good onside goal, is just one of many where our players appear to pick n choose matches to play well in! Listening to Stubbs' latest feeble explanation is just more 'cheap talk'!

Did someone steal some points off of you?  Maybe a bigger team did it then ran away? The league table doesn't lie at this stage of the season- you are second because you deserve to be second.

FFS, try to be rational. Doh Doh Doh 

What's yer problem worth, 07 seems tae have made a perfectly reasonable statement
He doesn't do 'reasonable statements' Paigntonhibby! Smile  That would violate his own negative mission statement which is, 'I intend to infect and disrupt the civil discussions of any footie forum board that has members who have the gall to criticise my perfect (I don't think!) footie team' and my warped morality and values Thumb down  God help any Celtic forum board with freaky plebs like this one continually hassling the board at every opportunity and even using stalking techniques! I'm sure the better organised forums/officials would quickly deal with identified offenders like this one. It will be a hard line policy but it will be in line with their general policy that covers healthy debate and the rules n regs re the general behaviour of all members in order to apply a reasonable form of protection for the general good of the forum.
And today's 'Tynie Moderator Plea' sweepstake winner is:

TheWorthinGer!

Well done mate - two in a row!
You seem to be infected with the 'Moderator plea syndrome' these days rather than reading the mraning of the comments being made! Big Grin But of course it goes against the way that you practise as well eh!!!  I suggest you see a doctor or psychiatrist to deal with your latest infection Cool  Is it not about time you just joined in debates properly or is that really beyond your ignorant mentality? If so, why don't you just f### off back to your own Rangers board and debate on it?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »