Thread Rating:
Scottish Cup quarter-final: Hibs v ICT
I certainly do stay out of it, exeter. I can't be doing with the all the deliberately antagonistic posts from all sides, desperately trying to get another equally antagonistic response, that have recently appeared on here.

For tomorrow's game, I feel it'll be either a comfortable win for ICT or a fighting one goal win for Hibs. A couple of weeks ago, I would have said Hibs had a 50/50 chance of winning, but now it must be ICT who are strong favourites. This is a perfect chance for Hibs supposed star players to show real character and get back on track. If they do that, then we've a real chance of progressing.

GGTTH
and St Charles Owl like this post
Cabbage is still good for you
I'll be there tomorrow and I hope Yogi picks a shit ICT team to play us in this Scottish Cup tie, staunch hibee that we all know he actually is (family and all!) and he recently admitted on radio how he missed the visits to ER Stadium, his spiritual home, with his mates! He'll empathise with our Scottish Cup plight but he's obviously gotta do his job as the ICT manager. I'm curious to see what formation Stubbs opts for and I'd be tempted to go 'against the grain' and play a tight defensive formation and counter attack in the way that we've been stung in recent matches. Having the resources to go 'Italian' is the big question if Stubbs did indeed opt for that tactic. It will all unfold tomorrow and I just hope Hibs make a game of it in front of a decent Hibs support.
Gutted I'm missing this one but I'm up next weekend and Cannae afford two on the trot unfortunately,I feel we have enough tae win this if every body turns up. 3-1 hibs, he said hopefully GGTTH
Spot of lunch with the lads and few beers before this one.

We have a few players out today,but hopefully we can do it.
Looks like a nice sunny Embro day for it hibeejim - good for 'fair weather fans' ha ha ha Laugh
I notice Celtic already ahead v Morton, compliments of Sparky - looks like the Hoops will be added to the list of semi-finalists! Lets hope we join them.
Additional: 3-0 after 35 mins - looks like a Celtic rout coming!
Yup,its on in the pub.

They are through now with some good attacking play,but they still look a bit vulnerable.
Gollum a total tosser again!
That looked an obvious red card....gollum does nothing.
(05-03-2016, 14:25)hibeejim21 Wrote: Its highly illuminating how my post gets deleted on their board but ours has been clogged up with pish from 'what channel is it on larry' and the intellectual runt of their litter for weeks now.

It was the content of not one but 3 of them that should have been deleted Jim. You went down the sectarian route, and when that didn't envoke a response, You distastefully commented on bombs. Have a great day.

And on football matters you are in the draw for the semi's.
Most notable thing to note today was our lack of any midfielders on the bench, AS? With 20 minutes to go Henderson and McGinn had both gone and AS could / should have made a change. Again he seemed reluctant to do so finally bringing on Dagnall for Keatings with very little time to go. Doh   I'm sure Boyle or Carmichael, although not the same type of midfielder, could have come on with 20 to go and got around and in the faces of the ICT players. As time went by it was only going to go one way.

Pity Dylan is injured again.....he really is fragile. At least Bartley will be back for the replay.....we did miss his physicality against a big side.
Plus note for Thompson today who didn't shirk any challenge.   Thumb up

In fairness to the referee....he was sh**e towards both teams.....rubbish+++    Doh

Midweek game up in the Highlands doesn't inspire confidence but we do have the better half of the semi final draw to hopefully give them something to go for.
ritchiebaby and 0762 like this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »