Thread Rating:
Raith Rovers v Hibs - 24/10/15
Absolutely Coop I have a decent job 4 cracking kids and great partner couldn't ask for more,well maybe Hearts to win champs league,ah nothing better than dreams.
We all dream.
(26-10-2015, 11:33)supercooper Wrote: That statement could pretty much go both ways, we all know how Hibs generally react to preasure and as for your predictions V us aren't you 0 for 2 so far ?

I think if you look closely at my previous threads, there was no definite predictions at the start of the season mainly because I was well aware of our massive injury list and also the disruption caused by Rangers negative media campaign against Hibs during the Scott Allan fiasco in which your football club ended up with massive dollops of egg on certain officials and pro Rangers wags' faces. I was hopeful of Hibs attaining positive results v Rangers but I was well aware of the unsettling effect within our dressing room caused by a bunch of c####ts playing a real chancing/orchestrated game of planned disruption just before the new season began. The current Hibs team is a settled side, far different from our early season escapades. If this team can beat the Dons, then they have every chance of turning over your team on Sunday based on observing the shit that Rangers played out at New Saint Mirren Park. My only concern is who the assigned SFA referee is for this match!! Lets have a competent and impartial ref official please and I'll be happy!!!
Last seasons play off side were worse than sundays pefromance to be fair.
They did manage to beat st johnstone though to be fair.
(26-10-2015, 22:29)0762 Wrote: My only concern is who the assigned SFA referee is for this match!! Lets have a competent and impartial ref official please and I'll be happy!!!

Referee is john Beaton, last seen refusing to give a second yellow to Nir Biton during Hearts v Celtic on Wednesday.

WoS bias-tastic. Laugh
(27-10-2015, 17:58)hibeejim21 Wrote: They did manage to beat st johnstone though to be fair.

That we did Jim.

(29-10-2015, 16:57)Trusevich Wrote:
(26-10-2015, 22:29)0762 Wrote: My only concern is who the assigned SFA referee is for this match!! Lets have a competent and impartial ref official please and I'll be happy!!!

Referee is john Beaton, last seen refusing to give a second yellow to Nir Biton during Hearts v Celtic on Wednesday.

WoS bias-tastic. Laugh

That's that Sorted then.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »