Thread Rating:
In's/Out's
OUT: Hyndman (loan ended), Ambrose

IN Ryan gauld (sporting Lisbon loan)
(01-01-2019, 17:59)hibeejim21 Wrote: OUT: Hyndman (loan ended)

I support that move 100%! Too lightweight and he had lotsa chances to impress but also to be a match winner - he couldn't do it! The other transfer news coming out of ER is that Efe could be "buying out" his contract. IMO a loss that Hibs could cope with but his "flexibility" will be missed all the same.
In my opinion Ambrose has been our best player this season. I'd rather keep him if possible.

He's made my blood pressure go through the roof at times, but I've actually enjoyed watching him play. He's a very skillful player with the ball at his feet.

As for hyndman, he has showed flashes of a ability but he is nowhere near what we need currently.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Aye! It transpires that Marseilles and Cardiff City are interested in Efe. Hibs can't compete with any new offer that is put "on the table". I agree re his overall contribution this season and he'd definitely be vying  for Hibs POTS award. I also heard a wee rumour that Celtic's "out of favour" mid player, Nir Bitton, may be a transfer target.
Bristol City apparently interested in Flo Kamberi. This would be a curious development, if true, mainly because Kamberi has not exactly been the striker that most Hibs fans hoped he'd be and he has been the subject of Neil's frustration re poor performances and missed scoring opps. If I was Lenny I'd be tempted to "get rid" but it depends on what kinda money the "Robins" have to offer for him. Also it is not exactly an ambitious move for the Swiss striker but he and his agent may see it as a "step in the right direction".
Ryan gauld.?

Yes please.
Looks like Hibs move for Ryan Gauld is a "done deal" with Aberdeen's approach rejected! This will be an impressive signing when confirmed! Thumb up
Also Efe offsky - confirmed by Hibs! I wish him all the best for the future!
Good luck to ambrose, he's been a total professional in his time here.

Latest rumour - shankland from. Ayr utd.
According to the BBC, Spurs keeper Tom Glover is joining Hibs' Dubai training camp with a view to a loan move for the rest of the season. Probably no more than decent cover, but could avert a potential injury crisis.
Cabbage is still good for you
According to SSN, Ryan Gauld travelling to Dubai to meet up with Hibs training squad.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »