Thread Rating:
Rangers v Hibs - 29/09/14
You'll need Mons Meg Or Tam the Gun if yer after us mate tbh. Total difference in class between Hibs and Hearts at the moment but well done tonight. Another nail in Sevco's coffin
(29-09-2014, 21:50)St Charles Owl Wrote: Very surprising HT scoreline!!  Maybe this league will become a three horse race after all??  Could this be the kick-start that Hibs season needed?  As you say Ritchie, its only HT, but looking good for you guys so far!!

Aye. Good old Raith Rovers, eh? Whistle
TinTin, I almost liked your response until you mentioned class and Hearts in the same sentence. Definite delusions of grandeur from your good self there.  Rolleyes

Back to the game itself. Now that I've seen the highlights, it's even more obvious that Rangers are there for the taking by any team prepared to take them on. This league has a long way to go yet and every team will have a chance. Hearts are well worth their lead at the moment, but when they hit a sticky patch, there'll be plenty of the chasing pack ready to take advantage.
Cabbage is still good for you
I totally agree Ritchie regarding your opinion on teams prepared to have a go at Rangers and I'm sure many will try. Tongue in cheek comment regarding difference in " class", however, tbh, Hearts have to date, looked pretty good despite blip at Dumbarton. I'm fairly certain that Hearts, Hibs, Rangers etc will all drop unexpected points in the coming months but having a wee cushion at present is a slight advantage at the moment imo.
ritchiebaby likes this post
(30-09-2014, 23:37)ritchiebaby Wrote: TinTin, I almost liked your response until you mentioned class and Hearts in the same sentence. Definite delusions of grandeur from your good self there.  Rolleyes

Back to the game itself. Now that I've seen the highlights, it's even more obvious that Rangers are there for the taking by any team prepared to take them on. This league has a long way to go yet and every team will have a chance. Hearts are well worth their lead at the moment, but when they hit a sticky patch, there'll be plenty of the chasing pack ready to take advantage.

There is indeed a long way to go before this season ends and the testy 'winter season' has not arrived yet - that's when 'the men will be separated from the boys'! Sometimes it's better to start slow and gradually improve and hopefully gel right through to next spring and the 'business end' of the season.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »