Thread Rating:
Play-off semi-final 1st leg: Hibs v Falkirk, Tues 9 May 2016
(10-05-2016, 10:09)hibeejim21 Wrote: " I'm not a Houston fan (he's made too many indiscreet remarks re Hibs and other ref decisions/teams down the years!"

He is a massive bellend of a man. Can't stick him.

The guy has a bit of 'history' re Hibs and clearly has some kinda 'beef' about our footie club!! Thumb down  Looks like a bigger Hibs crowd than normal tonight and it's gonna be a nice night, weather wise, for a game of footie - that'll hopefully favour the Cabbage n Ribs!. My main concern centres on injuries - I just hope there are no major injury probs, a bane of past Hibs teams preceding a cup final! Also a strong referee please, in order to quickly deal with their cynical tactics. Cynical tactics and strong physical challenges are two different things altogether! Out with the yellow or red cards this time esp when they try this shit again and ultimately protect the players - a fundamental part of a ref's duties to do that and it's a pity that the Scottish ref system is riddled with erses who don't do it properly! Thumb down
Aye,nice night for it. Will try and pop into the club for a couple of nerve settling pints before hand.
hibeejim21 Wrote:Aye,nice night for it. Will try and pop into the club for a couple of nerve settling pints before hand.

Nerves? Not so long ago you were shouting about your great record against Falkirk this season.

Too close to call IMO.  They never say die - you could be 3 up in 10 minutes and they are the types to fight a come back.
"Nerves? Not so long ago you were shouting about your great record against Falkirk this season."

We DO have a good record against falkirk. With all that's at stake in these two games some nerves is natural. It's going to be tough.

We really need to take our chances tonight,especially if they come early in the game.
hopefully we'll do it tonight and no' be living on our nerves till the weekend GGTTH
Just flown in from Vienna for the game......'mon Hibs.

GGTTH
hibeejim21, Paigntonhibby, 0762 like this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
That was Rapid Exeter.
likes this post
Nice one Fred.

(10-05-2016, 16:47)Paigntonhibby Wrote: hopefully we'll do it tonight and no' be living on our nerves till the weekend GGTTH

This will be character forming stuff for our young fans I reckon.

Id be amazed if we make the 2nd leg a formality.
(10-05-2016, 17:16)Fredstersafool Wrote: That was Rapid Exeter.

Big Grin    you should be on the stage Fred.
"FOREVER UNITED"
All going well so far. The obese keeper moves like lightning when trying to claim an imaginary offside.

Fatty fluffed it.

Nice.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »