Thread Rating:
Livingston v Hibs - 13/02/16
Don't understand a word they are saying on Alba but Hibs were lucky to keep that out!
(13-02-2016, 20:45)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: Don't understand a word they are saying on Alba but Hibs were lucky to keep that out!

Its ok, we are not supposed to be  able to understand what they say on Alba!!!! Whistle

Hibs need to find a winner to keep the pressure on Rangers after they dropped points today.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Shocking, didn't deserve a point   Doh
ritchiebaby likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
Dreadful performance,dreadful conditions.

Don't think we worked the keeper at all and I don't think the formation worked today.

Stokes attitude was honking,maybe a sign why he got shipped out of parkhead. Don't know why Stubbs subbed Cummings instead.

Livingston were stubborn opponents and might have won. Huge let off for sevco and with the hertz game cancelled very much advantage them midweek.
ritchiebaby likes this post
In a word - dire.

In lots of words - dire, disappointing, dull, drab, dreary, and much more.

As I'm always looking on the positive side, I'll take a smidgeon of consolation that we've not lost any ground at the top and our challenge for the title is still in our own hands. Also Robbie Nielson wouldn't learn much from the game, except to know that we'll not be as bad again. And the bottle of red wine was very good!
Cabbage is still good for you
Still a lot of fitba to be played mate.
I beg to differ Ritchie. Title is very much in Rangers hands. If they win all their remaining fixtures except for the Easter Road game, they still win the title.  If they win or draw at Easter Road they are easily champions.

Points will be lost till the end of the season, but we have to take advantage when the opportunity arises and today was a good example of that. Had a chance to put pressure on them if we had clawed back 2 points. 
"FOREVER UNITED"
I know where you're coming from, Exeter, but if we win all our games, then we win the title. I'll admit that it is unlikely, but we can do it. Knowing Hibs, we'll beat Rangers twice and lose to Alloa! I suspect we'll be in the same position as last year, in second and having to wait for a couple of weeks for the play-offs.

As an afterthought, apart from the dire display tonight, I see Alan Stubbs is back to his old habit of using the last two subs with 5 minutes to go. What's the use in that if we need 3 points and things are not going well? Boyle and Keatings should have been on at least 15 minutes earlier.

GGTTH
WE only play Rangers once Ritchie. If we win the game in hand and beat them at Easter Road we are still 2 points behind. As I said the title is in their hands.
"FOREVER UNITED"
You're right, Exeter! I'd forgotten we'd played them away back in August. Doh Considering I can hardly remember last week, how can you expect me to remember 6 months ago? Whistle

We're sitting on the window ledge looking in to the room in that case. Second place it is, then.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »