Thread Rating:
Hibs v Rangers - 01/11/15
(29-10-2015, 11:55)hibeejim21 Wrote: Best part of 30 notes for a 2nd tier game is a feckin joke.

How to discourage Hibs fans, particularly the huge number of disenfranchised ones, from attending these kinda matches eh! Hibs already have a tv deal covering this match and yet they still wanna butter the bread on both sides to glean as much geld out of the fans. It is indeed a f####g joke and I hope somebody raises this issue/criticism at Hibs upcoming AGM!
and ritchiebaby like this post
Factor in a bite to eat,a couple of beers and transport and it's pretty clear the scottish game is producing very little value for the consumer.
As you say they already have the tv deal why not drop the prices a bit and try and boost the gate. As much as i dislike the rangers support at easter road at least rod isn't daft enough to cut their allocation and leave rows of empty seats like anne budge did last night. Better to take the money all things considered.... the rows of empty seats will be bad enough in our sections.

(29-10-2015, 09:50)Fredstersafool Wrote: Take Tavernere out the game and hibs win.

Oops I should rephrase that after poor Oduwa,by take him out I mean nullify him keep him quiet and in his own half.

But then we might not get any more superdooperstarlets from the EPL. Taking lectures from those xxxx about encouraging good,technical fitba is some kind of sick joke. I've watched rangers teams kick many a hibs player off the park in my time and actually ...you know... cause them serious injury into the bargain.

If that overrated showpony oduwa gets a few sore ones he will just have to deal with it just like many far superior players have had to in the past. End of story. 
That has to be the most expensive ticket in the championship. Shocking way to treat your own fans, but Rod has shown you nothing but contempt over the years.
No argument from me there cooper. It's a sadly common trait in scottish fitba these days.
Overpriced overrated over and out
It's a poor product that's for sure.
Wont predict the result,but I fancy both teams to score.

(29-10-2015, 20:49)supercooper Wrote: It's a poor product that's for sure.

Somewhere along the way the punter became the least important thing to the people running the clubs when it should be the opposite. We all get taken for granted.
0762 and ritchiebaby like this post
YASSSSSSSSSSSSS! A 2-1 priceless victory for Hibs AND A DESERVED WIN!!! Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up  Game on now and what a spectacular 1st goal by Jason Cummings who promised during the week that he was gonna shoot down The Rangers today - true to his word!!! Thumb up Thumb up And look at Warburton's tripping face after this great win with a Hibs support partying in the stands - a great atmosphere and a great win!!! Thumb up Thumb up Now lets deal with Dundee United next week and don't waste this opportunity to progress - 12 matches unbeaten, so lets keep the momentum and the feelgood factor ticking over and see where it takes us! Delighted - it's time to party! Smile
Game on
Great win,really open exciting game. Thought we made it difficult for ourselves after Dylan went off and lost our way a bit. They are poor at the back though and malonga and Cummings should have took advantage.

I think teams are sussing them out a bit more now and its very much game on.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »