Thread Rating:
Hibs 2015/16 League Fixtures
Think your right sunshine the more games HFC win the more walk up fans will come back.
Onwards and upwards for the hibees

Ggtth
I'm one of the walk-up fans who keeps thinking I'll buy a season ticket next season. After the last game against QOS, that thought went straight out of my head. I only made it up to Easter Road 5 times last season, but I intend to be up more often this coming season. It's still cheaper than buying an ST and I did enjoy the day out being back where I belong.

GGTTH
Cabbage is still good for you
Well done for attending the 5 games Ritchie it's not cheap to travel these days as you Exeter & Paignton will confirm its fans like yourselves deserve great credit for travelling to watch hibs.
Anyway the season HFC are about to have I can see you buying a Season Ticket for the Edinburgh Suite having a wee munch and a few pints before taking your Green Leather seat and cheering the Cabbage on.

GGTTH
Thanks for the kudos, hfc, but I don't really deserve them - but Exeter and Paignton definitely do. Being an auld yin, I get free bus travel from the Borders and get in for the auld yins rate, and depending on bus connections it can become an all day trip. Curling and family commitments mean I don't get up as much as I would like.

But I do hope your prediction comes true. Thumb up
Perhaps not quite the place for this, but it'll do meantime - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33309273

We need have no fear about this one. GGTTH
It's a trophy that a lot of Hibs fans are not too interested in winning but it's @ ER and I'd see this cup tie as laying down an early marker for the season. Ideally, I'd luv to see Hibs better that last 1-0 victory against Rangers and absolutely turn them over!
hfcbounce, , ritchiebaby like this post
I've no great interest in winning that trophy either, but, like you, I want Hibs to lay down a marker for the rest of the season and knock Rangers out. If we can do it, then there's no reason we can't go all the way. 
hfcbounce likes this post
It's not really worth a thread on it's own, but here are the squad numbers for the coming season.

1 Mark Oxley
2 David Gray (captain)
4 Paul Hanlon
5 Liam Fontaine
6 Marvin Bartley
7 Dom Malonga
8 Fraser Fyvie
9 Farid El Alagui
10 Scott Allan
11 Sam Stanton
14 Danny Handling
16 Lewis Stevenson
17 Martin Boyle
19 James Keatings
21 Dan Carmichael
23 Jordon Forster
31 Antonio Reguero
33 Alex Harris
35 Jason Cummings

To me, the biggest surprise is that Malonga has been given No 7 and Cummings is stuck with No 35. Is this a sign of the pecking order, or is it meaningless? And there's a place for a new left-back.
You think that no.10 slot will be vacant before summer ends?
No.  
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »