Thread Rating:
Livingston v Hibs - 22/04/15
We are 0-7s green & white army Fred

BEWARE

GGTTH
I'm shitting myself Bounce lol.

Anyhow the more the merrier I very much doubt we'll see many jambos on here they prefer to be on salt n sauce.
Aye Fred,they stick together for protection lol
"FOREVER UNITED"
I'm a virtual loner over here,but bring it on lol.
Salt n sauce is crap just came over myself from new 606 glad to see so many familiar names on here
GGTTH
I don't mind it but it can have long periods of inactivity,i'll miss new 606 like I hope they get it up and running again.
I agree Fred lots o good banter on 606 but hey ho were here for now
Welcome aboard, lads. It's a pity about New606 as that's where to find most Hibbies. It's also a pity it's almost the end of the season, but all opinions, posts and threads are welcome.
Cabbage is still good for you
Cheers Ritchie
There are more Hibs posters on here now than any other Scottish team!!! Ritchie has done a great job trying to put up threads on the Hibs board and I am happy to keep posting on it as well, but if you guys want this board to get traffic then post threads so that others can join in and debate.

New606 was always going to die at some point as the owner has lost all interest in it, thats why we made the move here in the first place. Tynie (or 0-7) would be a welcome edition as he was always prepared to debate, even if some of his views are a litle extreme!!! Now we need to get Maroon back and maybe get some Hearts fans on here other than just Fred!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »