Thread Rating:
Cowdenbeath v Hibs - 14/03/15
SCO - as far as I'm concerned, the whole point of a league is that the teams sort themselves into order of success over the whole season and that 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc are there because they were best, 2nd best, 3rd best, etc. And that's it!!!! No more need be done. If two teams go up, then the top two go up. Sounds simple enough to me. Smartass

Theoretically, you could have a team scraping into 4th position on goal difference, 20 points behind the top 3 and going up because of a combination of circumstances - injury, suspension, end of season form. Doh Angry  There's absolutely no reason why that should be allowed to happen!!! Angry 

Idea  OOPS - THERE'S MONEY INVOLVED!!!!   Rolleyes  That's all right, then. Whistle

Rant over.

TD - Fyvie is doing all right, thank you. He started off fairly low key, but I'd have him in my first choice Hibs team every time. We should be signing him up on a 2-year contract now. Of course if you guys want him back, he's pretty poor, not good enough for the Premiership, etc. Wink
Cabbage is still good for you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »