Thread Rating:
U21's
Went along last night just because I have never seen an England team at any level and its one off my bucket list.
I have to say they were tremendously impressive,all the players possessing speed and skill which blew me away ,probably because I am not used to seeing this level or type of football.I am tempted to say the future of English international football is looking good but obviously anyone who sees them regularly would probably say its normal for this level and they were only playing Andorra.
The ball actually zipped along the ground which I had forgotten can happen, it can actually roll along the grass. I though it had to be belted as high and far as possible but I've changed my mind .I wonder if MA was watching .
I couldn't really pick a man of the match out but a special mention has to go to Phil Foden of Man C and one of the subs Reiss Nelson of Arsenal but on loan at Hoffenheim ,both making their debuts and both only 18 years old.I couldn't believe Foden is still only 18 ,he seems to have been around for ages.
A decent turn out of over 7k too ,not sure how much the club gets from that .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
U21's - by bluepooch - 12-10-2018, 16:25
RE: U21's - by Devongone - 12-10-2018, 18:36
RE: U21's - by bluepooch - 12-10-2018, 21:49
RE: U21's - by Devongone - 13-10-2018, 12:58