Thread Rating:
St Johnstone v Hibs - Saturday 27 April
Aye, I think you are right Jim. A good run now for NM means he will keep his job along with all members higher up in the Hibs infrastucture..........some of whom, I know, the fans have been calling for them to go also. These next 4 games may well just be a sticking plaster over a bad set up down Easter Road, but Hibs fans have the hope that the Black Knight money will make a difference? Huh

That would mean you start next season exactly as you finished this except with at least half a new team with no guarantee they will gel together. Your better players at present are nearly all on loan with very little prospect of keeping them due to high wage demands, so who comes in? ..........more loans from Bournemouth, lower league English players or Hibs own youngsters?? Huh

It will also be strange for Hibs fans next season not to see the names of Hanlon and Stevenson around the matchday squad lists after so many years of service............well done to both especially Stevenson whom I believe will reach 600 games in the next couple of games. It's funny as when I used to watch regularly , especially in the later years, I was disappointed Doh when he was in the side but one thing you always got from him was passion and 100% effort.

Away game next weekend against another stuffy side fighting for SPL survival in Ross County where again Simon Murray will be out to sink Hibs.
"FOREVER UNITED"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
St Johnstone v Hibs - Saturday 27 April - by ritchiebaby - 26-04-2024, 18:58
RE: St Johnstone v Hibs - Saturday 27 April - by HerefordBull - 27-04-2024, 11:19
RE: St Johnstone v Hibs - Saturday 27 April - by hibeejim21 - 27-04-2024, 14:56
RE: St Johnstone v Hibs - Saturday 27 April - by ritchiebaby - 27-04-2024, 23:45
RE: St Johnstone v Hibs - Saturday 27 April - by hibeejim21 - 29-04-2024, 08:25
RE: St Johnstone v Hibs - Saturday 27 April - by HerefordBull - 29-04-2024, 10:48