Thread Rating:
Hibs v Ross County
Third game in a week for Mongomerys Hibs and having bagged 4 points so far they must be looking to make that 7 today.

Ross are scrapping for their SPL lives so it won't be easy and in the past I remember that this is the sort of game that Hibs make a pigs ear of!

They have some good forward thinking players so with Hibs defense not being the best there could be a few goals.........watch it be a 0 . 0 draw now. Smile Simon Murray in particular will be keen to put one over his old club and he is a good predatory striker.

I wonder if VAR will again play a part and for one I hate it. It should be used for the absolutely obvious glaring errors ( Griffiths freekick a few years ago which was about a yard in) but apart from that just let the ref get on with it. Mistakes will of course happen but I am a firm believer that they balance out........except against the uglies. Angry I much prefer watching Hereford and you know you can celebrate when the ref awards a goal and there is none of this nonsense of the game being called back minutes later due to some marginal / possible offside.
"FOREVER UNITED"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Hibs v Ross County - by HerefordBull - 02-03-2024, 14:36
RE: Hibs v Ross County - by hibeejim21 - 03-03-2024, 10:53