Thread Rating:
Kilmarnock v Hibs - Saturday 27 February
Good to see Hibs' changes today and good to see a bit of fight about them. Also good to see Derek McInnes in a moaning mood. Much the same fare as usual, but we actually looked as if we might score a few more. I've only seen Sportscene, but it looked as though there was less tippy-tap football and a more direct attacking style.

Hibernian boss Nick Montgomery
"It's not an easy place to come and I thought for 20 minutes we were in total control. There was only one team playing football. We lost composure, confidence has been fragile lately and that's understandable. I'm so proud of the boys' effort today. Against the run of play we concede a second. There's two options after that - you can keep fighting, which I know these boys will do, and keep believing. After that, it was total domination."
Cabbage is still good for you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Kilmarnock v Hibs - Saturday 27 February - by ritchiebaby - 27-01-2024, 14:39
RE: Kilmarnock v Hibs - Saturday 27 February - by ritchiebaby - 28-01-2024, 02:02
RE: Kilmarnock v Hibs - Saturday 27 February - by HerefordBull - 31-01-2024, 11:51
RE: Kilmarnock v Hibs - Saturday 27 February - by ritchiebaby - 31-01-2024, 14:31