Thread Rating:
Bilic
unlike Blueboy Slaven is not concerned about recruitment  , we have lost who who we were expecting to lose and now the fun starts. Slaven says we have connections and targets and he will be speaking to the directors . I have said all along and I firmly believe this there is no asset stripping and we will be highly competitive when the season comes around.
harrogatebaggie likes this post
(10-07-2019, 16:52)wba13 Wrote: unlike Blueboy Slaven is not concerned about recruitment  , we have lost who who we were expecting to lose and now the fun starts. Slaven says we have connections and targets and he will be speaking to the directors . I have said all along and I firmly believe this there is no asset stripping and we will be highly competitive when the season comes around.

"Unlike Blueboy"???????  Please don't quote me in your posts. It looks as though your trolling.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Calm down guys !!!
Interesting in his interview Bilic said we had to sell before we buy ???

Jenkins says we've got a competitive budget, one week later Slav comes out and said he was told we had to sell to buy, confirming what we already knew and that is Mark Jenkins is a massive wanker.
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(10-07-2019, 19:07)Blue Baggie Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 16:52)wba13 Wrote: unlike Blueboy Slaven is not concerned about recruitment  , we have lost who who we were expecting to lose and now the fun starts. Slaven says we have connections and targets and he will be speaking to the directors . I have said all along and I firmly believe this there is no asset stripping and we will be highly competitive when the season comes around.

"Unlike Blueboy"???????  Please don't quote me in your posts. It looks as though your trolling.

Sorry but I do not know what trolling is and to be perfectly honest could not care less , anyway what odds does it make it was you who said it.
harrogatebaggie likes this post
(10-07-2019, 21:33)wba13 Wrote:

Sorry but I do not know what trolling is and to be perfectly honest could not care less , anyway what odds does it make it was you who said it.

TROLLS usually live in Norway.....8 foot tall and eat people.....especially Norwegian Troll Hunters
@Kristien 1965
(10-07-2019, 21:25)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Calm down guys !!!
Interesting in his interview Bilic said we had to sell before we buy ???

Jenkins says we've got a competitive budget, one week later Slav comes out and said he was told we had to sell to buy, confirming what we already knew and that is Mark Jenkins is a massive wanker.

Beefy - Mark is clever - he never said we wouldn't have to sell first ? But I have not and never will forgive or forget his deliberate lies last year.
Dowling is just a blithering idiot. He was only saying a few days ago JRod was his normal happy self and he wouldn't be surprised if he was still here at the start of the season. Shows exactly his people skills are zero. His comments about back room staff must of made him the most popular guy at the club. Both of them should not be in charge of anything. We cant afford "Gayle" another blatant lie IMO. He can't or doesn't want to spend the pennies. Now he is waiting for Bilic to bring in new players???, What's his team of 10 yes 10 recruitment staff doing? It's just a joke IMO
I can see right through this - if the new players who come in are not instantly successful, he and his team will distance themselves and blame Bilic.
We need a team focused on working together for the good of the club NOT looking after himself. I wouldn't give him 5 minutes - he's been at the club 9 months and has added more staff to his recruitment team then players for the club.
As for Jenkins if Hegazi - Gibbs - Nyom go we will have a war chest of £100 million - Sure Bilic will may get £25 million then we will have another we are broke and need a loan from Barclay's and we need to cut our cloth and be frugal e.g. the other £75 million will be vanished away. The usual excuses of the money comes in bits and pieces - this is absolutely irrelevant. When we buy people we pay in bits and drabs. 
Anyone who wants to come on here and tell me where it's gone, I would like to hear it. Remembering our wage bill is now been slashed, the big earners are all but gone lets have it out and show where it's gone. I sorry but I hate where these guys are taking our club.

(10-07-2019, 22:34)Arcane Astral Aeons Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 21:33)wba13 Wrote:

TROLLS usually live in Norway.....8 foot tall and eat people.....especially Norwegian Troll Hunters

Just to be helpful 

Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.
Bilic on Instagram
"As every WBA fan knows we need to get some more players in"
At the moment, is it close? I hope it's close. It's not on me. I'm inside of course, but it's not me who is dealing and finishing
the transfers. I hope we make some, because it's about time.
I would like to have had the players for the first day of pre-season but lets say it is critical for them come next week.
I'm happy with some strikers we have, I'm happy with HRK, I'm hoping Burke is going to show his potential behind him.
But look we need more. It's not the only area we're focusing on, but it's the main one.

Very strange he has posted this, reading between the lines a number of players have been identified for weeks, but no new players
have been secured. It's "Critical" they come next week? - that sounds almost like an ultimatum to me.
If we don't get players in I think he will quit. Looks like broken promises to me.
I'm sure we will all be enlightened during the next 5 days.
At this rate bilic will be gone before the season starts , we really are becoming the joke of Midlands football
(15-07-2019, 01:56)Blue Baggie Wrote: Bilic on Instagram
"As every WBA fan knows we need to get some more players in"
At the moment, is it close? I hope it's close. It's not on me. I'm inside of course, but it's not me who is dealing and finishing
the transfers. I hope we make some, because it's about time.
I would like to have had the players for the first day of pre-season but lets say it is critical for them come next week.
I'm happy with some strikers we have, I'm happy with HRK, I'm hoping Burke is going to show his potential behind him.
But look we need more. It's not the only area we're focusing on, but it's the main one.

Very strange he has posted this, reading between the lines a number of players have been identified for weeks, but no new players
have been secured. It's "Critical" they come next week? - that sounds almost like an ultimatum to me.
If we don't get players in I think he will quit. Looks like broken promises to me.
I'm sure we will all be enlightened during the next 5 days.

Totally agree Blue, I could see Bilic walking if he is not backed by the board and players brought in quickly. There is no way he can deliver with the squad at the club at the moment.
It would be a monumental fiasco if Bilic quit. For everyone and the club. But by releasing this statement I see his card will now be marked. WBA have never had a manager imply anything negative about the club or the way it's managed?
I would expect a show down today.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »