Thread Rating:
Ben Foster Clanger!
Oh my god that was so bad!!!!!

He needs wing mirrors
(15-04-2019, 21:10)Stairs Wrote: Oh my god that was so bad!!!!!

He needs wing mirrors

He needs a right foot!!!! He was so desperate to get it on his left foot when it was so obvious to hit it right footed straight away.
Foster 10 world class saves - 1 clanger, I don't know a keeper who was perfect all the time.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
(16-04-2019, 20:34)Phil Penn Wrote: Foster 10 world class saves - 1 clanger, I don't know a keeper who was perfect all the time.

Got to agree 100% Phil - a striker misses 3 clear chances then scores 1 and he's a hero; a keeper makes countless saves then makes ONE mistake and he's a buffoon!
Keeperist attitude. I feel offended. Let's block the roads and rally the troops!
Not just our relegation made Fozzy leave. He already had good connections at Watford from.when he was there before. Torrineo the Italian DOF told him to get lost when he asked about a new contract "why would I give you a new contract you just got us relegated" it was reported was his answer. Watford offered him.the extended contract and doubled his flexed down salary. Last chance for a big signing on fee and an immediate return to the PL. He had to go.IMO.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Phil, again I agree with you, I felt Ben was told you can stay to the end of you contract, on half pay, you won't be first choice and you won't get a contract extension. Start of your career that is probably do able. But at Ben's stage, you want to play and you want to earn as much as you can.
I am still a big fan and thankful for the years we had, wish him well, if we still had him this season we would be challenging Norwich not waving goodbye to Leeds and Sheffield Utd in the race for also rans.
BIG BEN CLANGERS, don't happen often unless your in London, then their on the hour every hour.
BaggieSteve likes this post
I posted it because he was Albion all the way and he has been a great servant.

Keepers are always going to get stuck and although this was a cracker of a mistake. I’d have him back in a shot.

Great guy.
I’d have Foster over Johnstone every day of the week. Foster could gain you 10 points a season, I reckon Johnstone had cost us 15.
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »