Thread Rating:
WBA vs Reading - Match Thread
Just got back.
I've watched the Albion for 60 years, but wondered why I ever bothered, in the 1st half - I can't remember the old 90s team looking so poor, and I nearly left the Ground at 1/2 time. Livermore, Mears, and Dawson were a disgrace.
Unbelievable 2nd half, though - after the substitutions - and I left the Ground a very happy old man. Edwards looks very promising, not to mention the 2 on loan.
Leave Brunty alone, as well. He was just what we missed 1st half, and I'd have him on a bad day instead of Liversalts.
aries22 likes this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
(06-10-2018, 16:29)Worldclassalbion Wrote: It’s early days but BD only normally has one plan. No Burke again. BD is as stubborn as Pulis but we have to trust him.

Big Dave’s stubbornness is at least producing attacking football and average goals per game of 2.6 after 12 games, compared with Pulis’s stubbornness which produced formaldehyde football and dreams of a goal once in a blue moon.
Laugh
On a serious note, various commentators have latched onto the inflexibility of sticking to a back three home and away.

(06-10-2018, 16:46)4evaabaggie Wrote: Not looking good on the stats front .... no shots on target ..... the Albion curse strikes again ...... go top then go to rat shit, win manager of the month, go to rat shit, win player of the month go to, yes you've guessed it, rat shit .

We need to sort out this defence and get a plan b and a plan c ......... I think promotion will be beyond us unless things change / improve.

Come on you Baggies!

What a difference 45 minutes make!
U21's won 2-1 at Blackpool tonight in the EFL Trophy Thumb up
(07-10-2018, 17:35)talkSAFT Wrote: Just got back.
I've watched the Albion for 60 years, but wondered why I ever bothered, in the 1st half - I can't remember the old 90s team looking so poor, and I nearly left the Ground at 1/2 time. Livermore, Mears, and Dawson were a disgrace.
Unbelievable 2nd half, though - after the substitutions - and I left the Ground a very happy old man. Edwards looks very promising, not to mention the 2 on loan.
Leave Brunty alone, as well. He was just what we missed 1st half, and I'd have him on a bad day instead of Liversalts.

It’s a game of two halves Laugh
(12-10-2018, 13:32)aries22 Wrote: It’s a game of two halves  Laugh

The epitome, Aries!
ps where've you been???
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
(12-10-2018, 17:16)talkSAFT Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 13:32)aries22 Wrote: It’s a game of two halves  Laugh

The epitome, Aries!
ps where've you been???

Avoiding you, because hes being going down the Post Office and drawing your OAP ... Whistle
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »