Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/dejphon...ccounter=1
Seems I might be right.

Rohl off to a functioning Club at the end of the season then.

This guy, honestly.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Players have been payed. .he just wants this tax bill not payed and I er the line so he doesn't have to spend a penny for 3 transfer windows ..ever since he's took the club on after the first 2 seasons he's always found an excuse not to buy after Xmas !

Not sure what any off us can do apart from bless him dry by not going or buying merchandise etc.
Statesideowl likes this post
This is only going to go one of two ways isn't it?
He's going to continue to be spiteful towards the fans.
Wouldn't be surprised either if he suddenly pays it, expecting the fans to praise him.
This bloke is just wrong for the job, regardless of whether it's his Club or not.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
We can't win ..unless there's pure rampage and we throw the lot out of the window elephant in the river smash the ground to xxxx bits the next home game against Millwall maybe they can help us lol..it seems now we are going to have to lose first to win ..but with our muppet fans on the south stand it's a losing battle !
Sorry Imre but always go to South Stand.
What puzzles me is what enjoyment does Chansiri get out of owning the club? Just like many owners now they are not football fans, probably never played a game in their life, they think they can make some money. The demise of Bury was a disgrace with Manure next door and letting Bury fold. We serioudly need to find a better way of sharing the money that English football earns to the lower levels. Owners like Chansiri are not the answer.
I did figure Wink you called pieowl my nemesis and you just really don't get me ..I did figure you're a south stand guy !
Imre Just a softy southerner who fell in love with a Sheffield lass and Sheffield the city. Allways feel a bit of a fraud as I was born miles away on IOW. It is like you cannot support a team if you weren’t born in the stadium. Moved to Sheffield in 77. Kept playing local football until around 91 and then started going to watch games. Moved to France in 77. So I was spoilt watching the best. 91 to 97 - the dreaam years!!!!
Imre varadi likes this post
All staff wages paid and HMRC bill has been settled as well. Embargo will now be lifted. God knows what he is playing at!! Lets see what happens next month around the 22nd now!!
Lo and behold he's now our saviour... I thought he might pull that stunt.
Rather that as the alternative was the likelihood of losing Rohl.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »