Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
I think it's a good move for the lad as well like you say it won't get any tougher .
Looks like we are in for another center back from Preston ..only a nipper though I would prefer batth or both ...we really should be looking for an experienced midfielder to back up luango and Hutch as well because byers hasn't cut the mustard and these 2 are made of biscuits and I can't see them lasting more than 5 games more .
Brennan signed a 2 and a half year contract .
Danny Baath has signed for Sunderland.
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Wanker !! Like I said loyal ...I think that me there ticket back now .
We had him on loan twice from Wolves, so he was never our player, so there was never any loyalty to us.

Jordan Storey CB, has signed on loan from Preston until the end of the season.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Are we still under a soft embargo?

Need decent loans in. Send Wing and Byers back they don't improve the squad, at best they're cover and not even good cover at that.

Why don't we ever raid the top prems U23s like other clubs seem to?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Reports say that we both offered Ba’ath 18 months but Sunderland offered an additional 1 year option on top of that which swung it for him. Sounds like we have finally learned not to offer long term deals to aging players.
We can sign fee agents and get loans in, we cant spend any money on transfers.
Statesideowl likes this post
This storey has no experience or very little but I suppose it's back up for when Hutch breaks in 2
No experience played Championship football for three years
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »