Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
I imagine brown is the attacking forward?

Monk clearly still clinging on to the side that slid down the table... Wtf?

All I can hope is that it's more of a run out for a couple of the new boys in different positions to see how they fare.

Brown and Reach up front...

Five midfielders and still being pushed back by Walsall

Utter shit in the first ten minutes and sloppy and clueless as ever
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I think Monk has signed Izzy as a striker rather than a winger.
Still can't control a ball or pass a ball.

Different formation but same old monkball. Pegged back by Walsall
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Well this is exciting stuff, players out of position, no pattern of play, against a young League 2 outfit.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
It's piss poor, Kev

Monk thought he was pulling a masterstroke but 30 mins in and we've not had a shot on target.

Can't pass, can't control and look a bit out of our depth against fkin Walsall.

Any optimism I had is quickly dying

Bashiru and Odubajo.. Wtf
Rhodes and Windass need to come on at halftime, just so we can have some sort of focal point at the top end of the pitch.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I cannot believe the inability to control the ball it's so dire like bouncing off a wooden doll
Good solid 0-0 so far we are going to need this type of reaction with the points deduction pmsl I really don't care !!!

Get use to this fixture we will be playing them twice next season

Our relegation rivals Qpr have done the right thing and hot knocked out if this pooper cup !
Hopefully Walsall can get a winner and do us a favour as well !
Poor to say the least. No link between midfield and attack. Harris is still out of form, we are going to miss Murphy this season. I still prefer three at the back but we have to take advantage of the 5 man midfield if its going to work.
No changes
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »