Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Rumours Nigel Pearson has been sacked by Watford.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Watford must be mental ...can we have him back please .
Washington, Maddix, Statesideowl like this post
Looks like Nuhiu will be leaving when the season ends, according to Bannan's Instagram.
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53484188
and complicated
I refuse to read or listen to anything from them leftist woke wankers and if you want them under stop it too Mr maddix..

Anyway our Bob's leaving which in our current position is another bad decision if you ask me ...he gives his all scores from the bench ..is happy to be on the bench and is a complete pain in the arse to most teams 70% of the time...he's also very skillfully gifted and has made more assists than most even when he's come on from the bench .
I don't see what another season would harm us ? In our current position..
However the 30% when he's awful he's very awful ..so if we are to build then so be it ! But I think we are just contradicting ourselfs yet again because we all know chansiri and monk couldn't build a fulking sand castle !!!

We love you Bob you're one of our own and I can't say that for any player that has passed through the door this last 20 years !
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
Quite right Imre. I'll be sad to see Dave leave because who else do we have left that gives a f'uck Huh

It all smells of building a team around Barry f'ucking Bannan yet again Doh

I'm putting at least an hundred on relegation next season Cool
and complicated
(21-07-2020, 23:59)Maddix Wrote: Quite right Imre. I'll be sad to see Dave leave because who else do we have left that gives a f'uck  Huh

It all smells of building a team around Barry f'ucking Bannan yet again  Doh

I'm putting at least an hundred on relegation next season  Cool

Would that be for League one or two ? Whistle Whistle

Also under MI..S6 for all we know he might have been offered a year extension but wanted more. Can’t fault his effort but for me not enough regular goals and too many free kicks to the opposition defenders rather than on him so time to move on. Sentiment is part of the reason where we are. Just hope we can get enough loans of freebies for next season.
As far as goals that's just a deception because nobody fulking scores in a Wednesday shirt since the year 1995 ...and fouls well that's because the EFL are fulking cheating clunts !!!
And chansiri building with yet another Patrick of a manager makes me laugh and then cry a bit like the joker ffs ...
Yep maddix it's smelling of more Poncy floaty balls dogshite for yet another season we may as well not bother !!
And like this season I won't be most of the time again !! And even less after this BLM bullshit !!!!
We have committed the most fouls this season in the Championship (686) and we are way ahead of 2nd place (609), that's 77 ahead.

We have the 2nd worse disciplinary record, 82 yellows, 5 reds

Charlton & Luton haven't had anyone sent off in the league which I found perplexing to say the least.
kind of validated everything said about the officials this season
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »