Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
I suppose from Jos’ perspective they are like new signings!!!!
https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football...-1-9235566 This a season ago would have been the best deal ever for us !! but after being one of the top 4 in the team last time out i wonder is it worth it ? and jesus christ Palmer isnt the answer !!

im imagining this is the deal that will pay for venessa!! and maybe a pie ?
He's obviously going to score with one of his mazy/comical/suicidal and ultimately nothing runs against us though Laugh
and complicated
i think he may have decided hes not up for being a wingback for jos ? but seriously though why is palmer still picking up a wage there ?

infact this xxxx world cup smoke screen has made me forget that shit like abdi jones and boyd are still picking wages up !!
We need to lower our expectations and brace for another mid table scramble. Clearly, the management at SWFC has learned nothing through its failures.

If we can't even produce kits for the fans, two seasons running, then I have no belief whatsoever in the same squad achieving different results. We've signed nobody, we're 'working' on bringing a loanee back permanently..

Still a Joke of a Club
Maddix and Imre varadi like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
yep me niether stateside we are still going into the season with no midfield no wingbacks and full of crud like Abdi Boyd Jones fox and palmer
Statesideowl likes this post
I think this is a decent piece of business, for starters we all know we need the money and Hunt has to be on 1st 11 wages, so we save on that as well plus this is the last year of his contract and I think we would be unlikely to renew it next season so lets get the money in now. Don't think this lets palmer in though, Jos likes 352, so I wonder if Lee is the likely right sided wingback in Jos' team with Baker as back up.
Hopefully we are focusing on offering new contracts to the ones with 1 year left who we want to keep too.
But, anyone else like JH who are not part of long term plans can go for me if we can get some cash in/reduce wage bill before they go on frees next summer.
Hunt has officially joined Bristol City for an "undisclosed fee".
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Had a 50/50 season when he started ! played his worst season ever the one after and became target of the boo boys! followed by his best season to date the last one !

He will be missed if Palmer gets his shirt ? but if we are to buy a more attacking wingback then he wont be !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »