Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
(06-02-2018, 18:28)Daffodils on the piano Wrote: Dingle manager Paul I love Barnsley Heckingbottom,has got the L**ds job. There was a full hour phone in on Radio Sheff.Don't know how it will affect them for Saturday.

In typical Wednesday fashion probably to a 1-0 win Doh
It'd be typical if Carlos ruined both our league campaign and our Cup campaign.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
o yes it will be a 90 minute borefest aswell

The thundercunt could do a bit of marketing before this game

A. would you rather have all youre teeth pulled out with a garden rake ?
b. read 3 of peiowlblades posts ?
or
c.Have dinner with a youtube blogger in Acapulco ?
F'ucking Carlos doing everything he refused to do for us Angry 3-5-2, youngsters playing and going for the kill after going one up Angry twat Angry
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
He did realise how shit the players he bought were though and did a bunk !!
Rochdale are winning Imre Thumb up
and complicated
who did they get ?

awww newport !!

the good thing is now is that its yet another games there is not a feffing chance on gods earth im getting for ever again with wednesday at 630 in the morning so it means im suffer free for 2 whole weeks !! all that is needed after is an international break and i can watch the rest of the six nations in feffing piece !!
Now 7-1 to Swansea, Carlos is on his way back to S6!!
I've worked CoCo out Thumb up He took us to the play-off final playing exciting attacking football with a squad of players that he inherited and had the latitude to try different things with the fall back of "they're not my players" if we lost Thumb up the problems started when he had to bring in his own signings and justify them. This is when the negativity started Doh and probably why he's never lasted for three seasons in any job Doh Good luck after the honeymoon Swansea Cool

And another youngster comes off the bench and scores for Swansea Angry George Hirst couldn't get a cup runout under the c'unt though could he ? Angry

My blood is boiling more and more with the way he's going about things now Angry I feel totally betrayed by the bastard Angry
Was Wereham Owl and Imre varadi like this post
and complicated
The only thing going for us is the stats when it comes to swansea ? won them 12 times drawn 10 and lost 5 Huh the last time and only time weve ever played them in the cup was in 1962 and we won 1-0 at Hillsborough Thumb up although we havnt won the last 4 times we met and the last time we did win them was in 1984 i remember it well we battered them 6-1 those were the days infact playing swansea at the end of the sevnties start of the 80s was 6pts in the bag when the fixtures came out Thumb up god how things have changed you wouldnt have even thought it for 1 second Whistle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »