Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
I know injuries can happen anyway but maybe a pattern forming ???? ....

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42947201
Imre varadi likes this post
o hes going to xxxx them up sooner rather than later swansea will be grounded in the championship very soon !!

The policy is absalute bollocks you dont need 2 players for every position you need 11 good players who are fit enough and good to play 80% of the season and a few versitile players who can cover them for the 20% they are injured !! we signed crocks all down the line and average over the hill run of the mill shit for every position ? even the first team is average when you start staing players like Hunt loovens pudil wallace etc ?

Its a complete xxxx up from the final against hull !!
Swansea & Notts County replay tonight, so barring postponent, we will find out our 5th Round opponent.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
lets have a guess ... Swansea Whistle and carlos to put a complete end to our season the phrase ive started so ill finish comes to mind Whistle

thundercunts first move https://www.kentlive.news/sport/football...nd-1169282

so its the begining off the end for us like predicted clownsiri isnt going to be investing any time soon or ever as if prices go higher or lower nobody wants to watch wednesday anymore ?
The ONLY reason I persevere with Iplop (another income stream) is because my sky broadband blocks all the streaming sites and the BBC blocks Radio Sheff (which I can actually listen to in my car on the drive) because I live in the Radio Leeds area Doh
and complicated
theyve managed to block the sky streaming bbc over here now aswell plus bbc plus sky ? the only one i can get now is firstrowsports which is terrible and cuts in and out !

And xxxx iplop wont let me cancel untill the end of the season Doh
Dingle manager Paul I love Barnsley Heckingbottom,has got the L**ds job. There was a full hour phone in on Radio Sheff.Don't know how it will affect them for Saturday.
Nothing changes,again.
Swansea 2 up already. Carlos is on his way back.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(06-02-2018, 22:26)Owlkev71 Wrote: Swansea 2 up already. Carlos is on his way back.

Maybe a few of our LT injuries can test their recovery fitness by tripping him up in the tunnel Whistle Whistle
Its going to be interesting the reaction he will get ? although he is very likeable hes also a complete lunatic that bought dogshit to the club !!

he will win its 100% nailed on i keep saying it .. its irony at its best with wednesday ! and almost always the villian does win !!
Statesideowl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »