Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
xxxx brilliant first game on diddle and im blacked out for some reason aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

now they telling me its not on iddiddle today ?

so i cant get the xxxx game and im being ignored by the support on ifollow ??? what a fanstastic start !!

anway the team is pudil at centerback again he realy is going to go through with this stupid plan !!

so after cursing the bastards to xxxx for halfan hour the match finally apears i forgot it only comes up 10 minutes before Whistle Laugh
the north stand has never been so loud . can we borrow this lot for the home games we might just piss the league !!

great that they come out in the old away kit on our birthday aswell ffs !!

xxxx thing has stuck ??? iddidle is shite !!

complete and utter waste of feffing money this ifollow shit !!!

its like the worst streaming link in the world ?? what a xxxx wripp off !!

so the pudil plan is becoming clear !! we are playing with lees and pudil at the back in a two letting hunt & wallace one wing and reach & boyd the other wing push up !! obviously pudil can play better football than loovens so that why hes been chosen in the 2-6-2 plan !!

and pudil gets skinned 1-0 thats the problem with this system !!!

bannan poncing hooper being a lazt striker defending and pudil threaded as easy as you can say we are shit !!

Hooper & Rhodes may aswell not be on the pitch all weve done is run up and down the wings into corners losing the ball and due to having no midfield in jones & bannan not one pass into the box from that direction either !! we are rubbish seriously we are even worse than last year at this moment !!!
Going well then
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
the thing to do here is bring on a midfield player that can actually attack down the middle !! but we ahvnt got one so back to plan A again fail like c-unts !!

his plan ive sussed out in 5 minutes is like i said play lees&pudil in a back two with hunt and reach up and down the pitch, while it was ok for a while because wallace bannan and jones were covering it looks fragile and the goal was a result of this becuase while pudil can play football he cant feffing defend for shit !! and when you ask a striker to cover in hooper youre completly feffed also !!

loovens on for pudil obvious hes seen the weak link !! but loovens cant play football cc you feffwit !!

sorry its boyd whos gone of injured pudil in reach place and reach moving up !! fessi on for ???

wrong again its wallce whos gone off and boyd has switched flanks !! fessi on for hooper and allready we have a better chance with fessi on !!

Hunt proving his quality yet again !!

pudil yet agian 2-0 gers !

hunt tried his hardest then to finish the game off !!

westwoods injured his kneck !

reach hunt bannan utter poo poo !!

waste of money rhodes of for flecther

hunt dogshit !!

fessi misses a sitter !! this is just dogshit football

nuhui on ffs i want to kill myself !!

we are so going to get fcuked against the pigs !!

utter shite like last season waste of time !! ratings later when ive calmed down ?
Yep, despite being a friendly mates that went said we looked like a league one team.. Make of that what you will.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
the blithering idiot says we are waiting for news this week to improve the team ??? so he thinks that by siging charlie mulgrew or feffing hadit hutton that we will be improving !!
I know it was only a friendly but we were garbage, Rangers fans were fantastic. Thought Lees was our best player. Defensive frailties from crosses again, but we aren't desperate for CB according to CC.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
excuse after excuse cc rangers have had more time ? all the players didnt play because we have a private game tomorrow against the mighty lincoln ? rangers played on the counter attack ? (yes so did Huddersplop you c@nt )
IMRES FRIENDLY OR MAYBE NOT RATINGS

WESTWOOD....6 Couldnt do much about the goals and the shit that plays infront of him Doh

xxxx....3 Absalute Dogshit Thumb up cant cross cant take a man on cant defend cant pass he wouldnt get into our sunday mexican beer bellies league Thumb down

PUDIL...4 Played ok untill gifting them a goal and then it was all pudding from then on and was even worse when he moved to left back gifting them another goal more Dogshit Angry

LEES....7 MOM if that was possible ? plays on his own at center half with Dogshits Thumb up

REACH...5 More Dogshit ran around like a headless feffing chicken both halfs mad 1 decent cross all game lost the ball constanly and got bullied of the ball easier than Bannan does Doh

BANNAN...5 Made some brilliant 3 yard passes with lees and loovens Doh Dogshit Thumb up

JONES...6Got around more than Bannan but didnt do anything attack minded just the same old 3 yard pass Doh

BOYD....5 Started off brightly and then soon joined in with the rest at headless chicken mode Doh hes going to fit in just fine with CC Whistle

WALLACE....5Tried to spark something down the line but realised he was playing with xxxx and gave up and went off

RHODES...3A pure waste of money and now hes wasting his time and ours Angry may aswell not have played he made no moves and just sits there picking his arse wiating for dogshits to cross the ball in or put him through on goal which is never going to happen so like i say waste of our time and his Thumb down

HOOPER ....4Lazyites has seeped in again and when he plays like this hes yet another waste of a shirt Thumb down

lOOVENS...4Looked better than pudil even when he had to have the ball and play out with it ! but as constent as Dogshit showers the pavements he made his Dogshit mistake thinking that pudil would clear the ball and game over after 10 minutes on the pitch Doh

FERNANDA ...5 Ran around got involved missed a sitter of a header and fell on the floor like Fernanada does Doh

NUHIU...3Yep he came on and did what everyone expected him too .... Nothing pure dogshit Thumb up

FLETCHER...6Did get stuck in and tried to wake his team mates up ? but to no avail Doh he should have won himself the starting place next saturday with his performance today the only posistive i saw from all the Dogshit around Doh

RAVING LUNATIC ....0His new plan is to play with 2 centerhalfes 1 of them being Pudil as he knows hutch is fucked and Semi who hasnt been shown the door rather than ignored has fcuked off Thumb up and all he has now is pudil or loovens who are both dogshit in there own unique way Thumb up and a free for all off headless chickens running up and down the flanks Doh with no midfield whatsoever apart from Bannan playing nearly as sweeper and jones trying to cover him wich was mostly impossible due to the fact that he couldnt play any further back or he would have replaced westwood in goal Doh no plan in the forward two he couldnt give a flying xxxx if the get service or not he may aswell play 2 central defenders there Angry

I thought i was watching the Huddersfield game again there has been no change and he sticks to his guns like all great maniac dictators do Thumb up

Not a hope in hell of promotion and we will lose both derby games aswell with that kind of spirit Thumb up
Towinjustonce likes this post
So Gentlemen , pick a team for Preston .. heres mine !!
-------------------------------------Westwood-----------------------------

Hunt-------------Lees---------------Loovens------------ Pudil

Boyd------------Abdi---------------Lee-----------------Forestieri

--------------------------Rhodes ...... Winall
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »