Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Wycombe shock of the day so far 2-0 up ?
Oxford beating Geordies 1-0

QPR 0-BURTON 2

Lincoln 1-Brighton 1

Spurs 2-2 now

Lincoln winning 2-1

And the Geordies miss a penalty
Nothing changes,again.
scunthorpe turning it on and top of the league again 3-2 !! bolton not !!!

Reading winning and Norwich so both shit results for us so far !!

That daft xxxx vlog from Rotherham will have me pmsl later on !!! Barnsley sending the fcukers down for the count !!

Newcastle and Brighton both going out !! this could work out either good or bad for the championship !! it certainley makes us look even xxxx worse after last fridays bollocks up !!
Wycombe go 3-2 up
Geordies losing 2-0

Lincoln 3-1 up now

xxxx Spurs 3-3

Oxford winning 3-0

Bastard Spurs get a 95th minute winner 4-3,
Nothing changes,again.
Village win in the cup and L**ds play tomorrow, potential extra games for them but a win is a win and always boosts confidence!! Both the Geordies and Brighton have bad results but not sure it will effect either of them.
Arsenal currently 3-0 up in the 37th minute,taking the piss out of a shambles of a Southampton defence.
Nothing changes,again.
Millwall and fulham through its looking like at least one team outside the premiership will make the semis!

leeds on there way out !! get in i xxxx hate the xxxx !!
The Scum from West Yorkshire go out of the FA cup at the mighty Sutton 1-0.
Nothing changes,again.
(29-01-2017, 18:58)Daffodils on the piano Wrote: The Scum from West Yorkshire go out of the FA cup at the mighty Sutton 1-0.

Although its hilarious Laugh Laugh Laugh I'd rather they had stayed in and fixture congestion f'ucked up their league form Cool

Let's hope for Sutton V Lincoln in the fifth round Thumb up a non league side in the last eight Thumb up
Owlkev71 and Was Wereham Owl like this post
and complicated
Matias resumed training last week..........and promptly got injured again Doh  Doh

CC thinks some clubs and agents are using Sheffield Wednesday's name to promote their players.

CC said there is a possibility a few players may leave on loan. Hinted Marco Matias and Lucas Joao could depart. Said they need games.

Doubt he will go out on loan if he is injured again.

Today's quote of the day from Carlos Carvalhal: "We are not swimming in a gold pool." Says SWFC are in the real, not "fantasy world".

Make of that quote what you will, to me seems to rule out any "big" transfer bids ie Jordan Rhodes.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »