Thread Rating:
Liverpool away
Take away the first 17 seconds you are actually having some decent possession
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

We didn't learn a thing from last week did we. That first goal was a replica of one that Watford scored, with Stankovic getting robbed this time. We can't play that kind of game against this quality opposition. We're not good enough.
After that we played quite well. Created chances but against top defenders it's not easy. But Mounie in the second half. That chance. We had three on one! What was he doing? Huh
Ah well. Play this well next week, take some of those chances, we can beat Man U. Big Grin Again!
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Two weeks running now with MouniƩ. Thinks he's got an hour to do what Salah did without blinking and he gets his pocket picked before he even tried to pull the trigger on a shot. He can't pass wind so he would have been looking to shoot. Too late to scream wake up at him now, he's been in lala land all season. Take the hit, pay a couple of kids 20% of his wages between them and move on.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I remember the first game of last season like it was yesterday. Mounie scoring two good goals granted, but I vividly recall a one on one he had in that game where he took so long to make up his mind what to do with the ball, the Palace defenders dispossessed him with ease. I remember thinking then, God how slow of thought he was. And so to last night, an almost carbon copy incident where he was completely clueless what to do. If he thinks he can play at the top level, then I fear for his sanity. Useless at this level in almost all departments. But then, he's not alone in that respect unfortunately.
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
We ought to give that lad who's scored a pot load for the juniors a run out. Sorry I've forgotten his name. Blush
Kian harratt? Disappeared off the face of the earth.

Which ironically is what should happen to mounie
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Aye that's him.
Yeah he hasn't featured for a while in the age groups. No idea why
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Last mention on twitter was 32 days ago.

https://twitter.com/htafcacademy/status/...7765386242
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »