Thread Rating:
Hibs v Morton, Wed 29 March, KO 7.45pm
Lennon, apart from his neddish antics, made one big mistake. He went on to the field to have a go at the Morton actor. That's when it got beyond the handbag stage. Oyenuga should be done twice, once for the tackle and once for the simulation. If Darren is deemed to have assaulted him, then they might as well stop shaking hands as well. That's done with the same amount of force.

Neil Lennon should be just as embarrassed as Jim Duffy, but he won't be. His whole football life has been riddled with blaming somebody else for his actions. Take some personal responsibility, you little ned!

Having said that, he did stand up for his players and he's going to lead us back to the Premiership. Well done, Neil.    Cool  Whistle
HerefordBull likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
I don't think so buddy. I don't really have any problem with his conduct as hibs manager so far and that really hasn't changed after midweek.

I'll let this one go because a) He was under extreme provocation b) our players have been getting a doing all season with little protection from officials (I'm sure the ref was going to yellow card oyenuga) and c) duffy is a monumental bawsack and acted like some crazed nightclub bouncer.

These things happen regularly in football,lets just move on to the next game and stick together.
0762 likes this post
They happen too regularly, jim, and I do agree with the points you make in Lennon's defence. I've made my point and have already let it go and moved on.
Cabbage is still good for you
The person that really did behave like a ned was the morton no 9. And behaved like a coward afterwards.

Lennon has shown this season he will stick up for our players,and vice versa (notice how they shielded him during the fracas) I think we have some decent club spirit currently.

A bit of 'siege mentality' might just be the ticket for the next couple of games.
0762 likes this post
Especially against Morton in a weeks time Jim. Whistle

Will be a tasty contest on and off the park. Big Grin
"FOREVER UNITED"
Neils interview in the days paper ..... OOFFFFTTTT.
Aye and I notice Darren Mac's red card rightly appealed!
HerefordBull likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »