Thread Rating:
Falkirk v Hibs - 17/01/16
"Jim you aspire to 5 mins, i know your wife told me."

You are welcome to her  Laugh
supercooper likes this post
Ooft wife comments now, c'mon lads lets no get that low.
He literally doesn't know what he's saying one minute to the next fred. Its like arguing with a goldfish.
Hhahahahaha
Could be worse Jim it could be the Mrs Wink
(18-01-2016, 20:04)supercooper Wrote: So houston gets it in the neck for apologies and the cheat that is Fyvie remains unrepentant.

Houston 'got in the neck' on radio and tv and by Hibs fans because it was a ridiculously inaccurate comment to make!! Good on him that he retracted that comment!! Fraser Fyvie apologised to Hibs management and coaching staff but apologise to whom elsewhere? Rangers FC or even Halliday who still retaliated and assaulted him for all to see? Thumb down  Not after all Rangers antagonistic shit at the start of the season and beyond - NO F#####G DANGER APOLOGISING TO A SHOWER OF C###TS and I'd hope Hibs officials told him in no uncertain terms that he will not concede on that one!!
Did Rangers cheating 'Laughing boy' ever apologise all these years ago after acting out one of the most ridiculous fake assaults ever seen in Scottish football at Ibrox (no contact made whatsoever by the innocent victim, Charlie Mulgrew!)? - NO!!!!! Thumb down
(19-01-2016, 00:55)0762 Wrote:
(18-01-2016, 20:04)supercooper Wrote: So houston gets it in the neck for apologies and the cheat that is Fyvie remains unrepentant.

Fyvie apologised to Hibs management and coaching staff but apologise to whom elsewhere? Rangers FC or even Halliday who still retaliated and assaulted him for all to see? Thumb down  Also not after all Rangers antagonistic shit at the start of the season - NO F#####G DANGER APOLOGISING TO A SHOWER OF C###TS and I'd hope Hibs officials told him in no uncertain terms that he will not concede on that one!!

Mind the Gap...between your ears.
There's only one huge gap between a certain poster's ears on this board and I think most decent Sportsbabble posters know who that applies to without giving any clues away! Laugh The consistently stupid one line threads belie the imbecile! And it goes on, and on and and on and on and on and........ zzzz zzzz zzzz! It's about time a strict moderator came along and finally put you out of your misery and removed you from this forum altogether!! Nuff said!
Edit or...
You actually believe what you say dont you. But to be expected from your ilk.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »