Thread Rating:
West Indies tour of England 2017
Stoneman, Cook, Root, Stokes, Bairstow, Ali, Roland-Jones, Broad, Anderson. Woakes, Foakes(wkt). Rashid, Hameed, Jennings, Wood, Crane and Bell-Drummond
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Ignoring the fact that Trevor bayliss has said that he thinks the squad will be players that have featured in the last 18 months I'd go for

Cook, stoneman, root, westley, malan, stokes, bairstow, ali, woakes, roland jones, broad, anderson, ball, burns , hales, rashid, buttler/foakes

I'd want hameed, gubbins, porter, crane, livingston, stone, coad and helm with the lions to get game time down under rather than being drinks carriers, they're there in case something different is required. I'd also want plunkett, wiley, wood and roy down there with them too as I think they offer something different to the initial test squad but are confidence and game players and would suffer if just playing in the nets.
Strange how you can warm up by playing football on the outfield however the outfield istoo wet to start on time for a game of cricket, kin joke.
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »