Thread Rating:
Willie Collum
Ok, fair enough. However, I have been a member on here since September 2014 and have contributed a number of threads since its inception ( under a few names mind you because I forgot my password). Still don't agree though about your interpretation of 'his banter until his cage is rattled ' nonsense. He is the one continually doing the 'rattling'. See you over on Salt n Sauce mate. Enjoy the match, though obviously, not too much.
Aye I did add Tin Tin to the post......but I meant since the inception of Inverurie .

Hope the game is a good advert for an Edinburgh derby and hope the best team wins and not decided by a dodgy decision from Collum Doh
"FOREVER UNITED"
(09-02-2017, 22:13)Inverurie Jambo Wrote: Nah, sorry but don't agree in this instance NH. Ask yourself why posts are aimed at one individual and it's pretty self explanatory. I do appreciate that he tries hard to talk up and develop the Hibs side of Babble, which is commendable, but until he refrains from having needless and at times, unjustified digs at Hearts, regardless of which thread is being discussed  and he knows he's doing it, then I will continue to respond.

I must reply to that insinuation/slur which is an illusion created by an individual who clearly has some massive personal grievance to justify infecting this board with predominantly negative personal jibes and other unacceptable remarks!! The man talks in 'riddles' and his lack of contrition is undeniably audacious! As stated previously: THERE'S VERY LITTLE COMMENT ON THIS BOARD RE HEARTS FC IN THE PAST 12-15 MONTHS AND WHY SHOULD THERE BE???? IT'S A HIBS BOARD!! And why indeed is this obnoxious individual not actively contributing to the Hearts board anyway if he has such a genuine interest in the Sb board?????? Also he has just admitted in thread #39 that his main reason/motive to make the odd 'rare appearances' on this board is to 'scrutinise my threads' if there is any perceived contention in these threads - I'd call that a form of 'stalking with intent' on a forum board which is not what this reputable board is all about and it is totally unacceptable!!
FFS , thought it was about to go quiet......just need Fred to turn up now and I'll be slitting my throat... Big Grin
"FOREVER UNITED"
Like you say NH, FFS MA Lord, I rest my case. The only grievance you have is against Hearts ya tit. Aye, it's a Hibs board but you, ya loser , choose to make plenty of references to Hearts on it.
Hope your throat is OK Newhavenhibby
It's ultimately 'just a game of footie' newhavenhibby! Chill but be vigilant when it comes to dealing with this pair and their 'real motives' for very occasionally visiting this board! Rolleyes
Here's yer knife Newhaven batter in.

The only cage rattling on here comes from that bigot ctun you yourself admitted as much because of the post about the atmosphere at tynie causing a penalty against hibs v Bonnyrigg grow a pair of balls and stop brown nosing that dog.

Oops and as for the 2 strikes be my guest
(09-02-2017, 22:52)Inverurie Jambo Wrote: Like you say NH, FFS MA Lord, I rest my case. The only grievance you have is against Hearts ya tit. Aye, it's a Hibs board but you, ya loser , choose to make plenty of references to Hearts on it.

Shame on you calling newhavenhibby a tit and a loser eh Ha ha ha! Laugh This JT poster talks about 'all the facts' but there is no substance to his insinuations/rants - 'plenty'(????) of references to Hearts ehhhhhh - definitely an illusionist at work and he can't help himself - the persistent name-caller (together with his other mouthy JT pal who should know better after countless warnings and a blatant disrespect for the rules of the Sb board!) puzzlingly 'resting his case' lol (where about? On a park bench lol! Laugh ) and violating even more Sb rules on the way as well as exaggerating the content of so called contentious threads to suit a narrow argument - A FORUM STALKER PURE AND SIMPLE!! The Royal Edinburgh Hospital is where you should be and is conveniently located up the road in Morningside!! I suggest you visit it fairly soon because you definitely need help!  Big Grin  Now away home sonny and find a forum that is more suited to your shit style of posting!! Tongue
(09-02-2017, 22:52)Inverurie Jambo Wrote: Like you say NH, FFS MA Lord, I rest my case. The only grievance you have is against Hearts ya tit. Aye, it's a Hibs board but you, ya loser , choose to make plenty of references to Hearts on it.

Stop being a dick ffs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »