Thread Rating:
Ayr Utd v Hibs, Sat 5 Nov, KO 3.00pm
Yer sounding like us now Jim lol you lot slagged us off for saying we were being victimised lol
(06-11-2016, 10:23)Fredstersafool Wrote: It's no just Hfc who get rotten decisions bounce

I get that Fred but some calls the refs have made Stevie Wonder would see there wrong Whistle
(06-11-2016, 10:51)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 10:23)Fredstersafool Wrote: It's no just Hfc who get rotten decisions bounce

Its highly unusual to get them with the kind of frequency we have. Its almost like we have upset the governing body somehow...
we did , on the 21st o' May 2016 GGTTH
Are Paigntonhibby! We had the cheek to beat their beloved favourites, Rangers FC, in dramatic fashion and then celebrate on the pitch after 108 years of waiting lol!

(06-11-2016, 10:35)hfcbounce Wrote: There's for definite an agenda with it hibeejim but the way I looked at it was hibs at that time where running all over Ayr Utd and HFC winning 1-0. If we had got the penalty award and scored HFC could have gone on and won the match at a canter.
At 1-0 Ayr are still in the game even though we won 3-0 I just feel it could have put to bed with more ease. What cracking save from big Rocky.

GGTTH

We've been observing this phenomenon from last season hfcb! Lets face it, our play off elimination v Falkirk was an absolute farce with diabolical ref decisions playing a huge part in it - in a similar fashion that you've described in yesterday's match. We were denied the opportunity to take full control of a play off semi-final. That dismissed stonewall pk decision v Ayr was just another instance of a referee somehow changing the FIFA rule to suit some kinda personal agenda - it was an easy decision to award that pk but he didn't and we've seen many other instances of this failure. I tend to compare some of the 'soft pk awards' that are given at various Scottish footie grounds and shown in tv highlights, some of them blatant simulation by the way, and I wonder, as remarked in previous threads, what is going on!! We should be currently in a far superior top of the league position than we actually are and I'd say we should be at least 9 pts ahead of Dundee United if not even more than that pts deficit! It's a disgrace and I hope we 'can take the hit' and it doesn't affect our end of season position in the Championship Rolleyes However, is this refereeing nonsense gonna continue well into the more treacherous winter season???
So we should all be putting our money on Dundee Utd to win the Championship as all the refs collude with all the other clubs and all the football authorities to make sure you fail in the playoffs again and condemn you to another season out of the Prem?? Whistle
It might be worth a wee punt.
Aye! You're right and I'm sure you are basing that view on all the iffy 'ref incidents' that have arisen and been observed since the first league match of the season! Rolleyes Absolutely ridiculous TBF about it!
I just watched the tv highlights of the Dundee v Motherwell match and the latest ref 'in the firing line' is Beaton who somehow missed the Dundee keeper effectively stumble and turn the held ball over his own goal line with the score drawn at 0-0. Mark McGee's post match comment was subtle to the point of utter amazement esp after his Motherwell side eventually lost 2-0! What a gaffe and it proves this kinda shit happens elsewhere but maybe not as consistently as we're observing with Hibs ref probs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »