Thread Rating:
The Hampden pitch being relaid again?
It would not surprise me one bit if the games get called off.
They are certainly cutting it fine to get it ready.
(13-04-2016, 16:08)supercooper Wrote: They are certainly cutting it fine to get it ready.

Big Grin       my gardener certainly wouldn't cut it yet coop
supercooper likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
(13-04-2016, 16:06)hibeejim21 Wrote: It would not surprise me one bit if the games get called off.

Or abandoned after 25 minutes . . . with Hibs 3-0 up! Then you get humped in the replay! Laugh

(Ach, wee bit too far there . . Wink)
(13-04-2016, 16:29)Trusevich Wrote:
(13-04-2016, 16:06)hibeejim21 Wrote: It would not surprise me one bit if the games get called off.

Or abandoned after 25 minutes . . . with Hibs 3-0 up! 

Steady...  Laugh
(13-04-2016, 16:29)Trusevich Wrote:

Or abandoned after 25 minutes . . . with Hibs 3-0 up! Then you get humped in the replay! Laugh

(Ach, wee bit too far there . . Wink)

Don't be daft Tru, 2-0 maybe  Big Grin
"FOREVER UNITED"
Did anybody see the bbc video replay of the decisive missed pk by Rogic in Sunday's semi-final? You can see on the slo-mo that the turf has lifted and interfered with his kick - what a shocker and confirms what I said in the OP that the turf would never have enough time to root itself! Only the SFA could get this wrong as usual - a good observation by the bbc tv presenters!
Ball was lifted in the air before he hit it ffs  Laugh 

As much as rangers deserved it i felt a bit sorry for rogic who had done well since he came on. He must have been wondering why he didn't start.
THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!! You couldn't conjure up this story hibeejim! It could only happen in Scottish footie! Lol Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »