Thread Rating:
Hibs v Falkirk - 12/12/15
(13-12-2015, 00:54)Fredstersafool Wrote: Keep 11 players on the park for a kick off gents

By the way Clancy is torture

I got the distinct impression he was trying to help falkirk yesterday. 
Sure it wasn't Rangers Jim Wink And our ref and assistants were no better yesterday, just piss poor refereeing. Still Morton fans got something to tell the grandkids yesterday. How we won a point at Ibrox.
I think getting a result like that against Falkirk, 10 men for an hour, 1-0 down in injury time and getting a point shows how much we've improved . We'll see how hunco cope when they go down tae ten men. Ach,silly me, the GFA wid never let that happen. GGTTH
(13-12-2015, 10:46)supercooper Wrote: Sure it wasn't Rangers Jim Wink And our ref and assistants were no better yesterday, just piss poor refereeing. Still Morton fans got something to tell the grandkids yesterday. How we won a point at Ibrox.

Doh. Silly me  Laugh

Falkirk are a big,strong awkward side who can move it about a bit. Tough game for you next week.

(13-12-2015, 10:49)Paigntonhibby Wrote: I think getting a result like that against Falkirk, 10 men for an hour, 1-0 down in injury time and getting a point shows how much we've improved . We'll see how hunco cope when they go down tae ten men. Ach,silly me, the GFA wid never let that happen. GGTTH

We very nearly nicked it at the death PH. Not much went right for us yesterday but it's worked out alright in the end. If we want to be champions we are going to have to fight like that.
(13-12-2015, 00:54)Fredstersafool Wrote: Keep 11 players on the park for a kick off gents

By the way Clancy is torture

Oh I don't know Fred ,we looked good with 9 men at the end and as Jim said  Cummings almost nicked it .    Whistle

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
(13-12-2015, 10:49)Paigntonhibby Wrote: I think getting a result like that against Falkirk, 10 men for an hour, 1-0 down in injury time and getting a point shows how much we've improved . We'll see how hunco cope when they go down tae ten men. Ach,silly me, the GFA wid never let that happen. GGTTH

Perhaps if your players weren't clumsy tackling then they wouldn't get sent off. If only you had the ref from the Aberdeen, Hearts game then you would have finished with 11 players. And Rangers beat St Mirren in a cup final with 9 men so no big deal. Wink
I forgot that Coop. I wonder whatever happened to that team playing in blue that day.....  I had a feeling they don't exist anymore.     Whistle
"FOREVER UNITED"
The referee in the recent Aberdeen v hearts game was a certain craig thomson! I think most hibs fans are aware of his abysmal record in hibs matches down the years!
Spot on 0762 we would probably have ended up with 8.   Wink
"FOREVER UNITED"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »