Thread Rating:
Sevco v Hibs
After the International break, Hibs find themselves back in League action with the daunting task of a trip to Ibrox.

I can only see this going one way and I feel most Hibs fans would snatch your hand off if a point was offered.

In all games I have seen , highlights admittedly, Hibs continue to give away soft and silly goals. One place you cannot afford to be so lax is Ibrox. It may be a case of trying to protect their goal difference as that might prove crucial later on. Huh

Will be on my way back from Banbury so will try to keep updated with all the action from Glasgow.
ritchiebaby likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
I'm back from a land down under, but have no obvious answers to our defensive frailty. The Hibs website takes a positive view on our prospects for the game, pointing out we are on an unbeaten run of 6 games in the league, collecting 12 points from 18 in the process. I'm certain that will mean nothing to Rangers and I fully expect the worst. However games against the bigot brothers mean very little to me, it's the rest of the games that matter.
Cabbage is still good for you
Welcome back Ritchie Thumb up
"FOREVER UNITED"
Our record against them is an embarrassment. Its one fixture that Monty hasn't got close to dealing with this season.
And you just know that if we are making it competitive the Huns with whistles will intervene.

The smart money is on "penalty rangers".

Currently checking odds on us getting a red card and a tavpen...
Much as expected to be honest. Good in patches, gave them a decent game, but lost to a sucker punch late in time added on in the first half, with their late goal making them look better.
Dunno whats funnier, our free kick that took 2 of our players out or the comedy VAR that finds the huns penalties that no other team in the league would get and nobody else thinks is a penalty. The only saving grace is getting a few quid out of the predictable corruption that oversees our game, id recommend covering your bets with a sevco penalty every week.

Of course marshall saved it, and the follow up was rightly disallowed as the Huns were clearly the team benefiting from the encroachment....but it should never have been given anyway.

As for us, way too passive and naive again, their first goal was just such weak defending. When we did put them under pressure we scored easily why we didn't press more i don't know?. Again there are questions about NMs tactics and decisions particularly with substitutions.

If we don't make top 6 i can't say i'd be too fussed whether we keep the manager or not. He's proving himself to be merely average so far.
ritchiebaby likes this post
The space afforded to Tavernier was unbelievable. Fair enough it was a perfect strike, but totally avoidable with good defending.

I'm not too fussed about getting in the Top 6, but I'd give Nick Montgomery the chance to make improvements in the summer. If there's no upturn in our defensive displays, he'll be lucky to be in charge at the end of the year.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »