Thread Rating:
Ross County v Hibs
After the disappointment following Sundays Cup exit to sevco, Hibs face the long trek North to face Ross County on Wednesday night.

A very difficult game with the Staggies fighting for every point. Hibs will be without Boyle and I don't know on whether Vente and Miller will be available?

It'll be the turn of the Hibs players to be a little leggy with the Ross players well rested.

I feel Montgomery needs to win Wednesday and the home game on Saturday to keep the Hibs fans onside! Although, apparently, the team are playing better they need to start winning games on a consistent basis.........however it looks like the officials are not making it easy for them. Doh Yet again yesterday, ( caught the game on viaplay) there were some bemusing decisions.

I think the problem is that not why certain decisions are given to the uglies but why similar scenarios are, invariably, not given against them? Very frustrating, made worse by VAR and tells me that I made the right decision in going back to non league football. Wink I also don't come across the scum who support sevco who were disgusting yesterday ( again!) especially when Boyle was down hurt and nobody knew how bad the situation was.
"FOREVER UNITED"
Yet again Hibs defensive frailties rear up by giving away a soft goal in the first half and then switching off in the 8th minute of time added on at the end. OK, it may have a wrong call as to whose throw in it actually was but you have to play to the refs instructions and whistle.

With Dundee winning the hibees need to put together some positive results or they can forget a top 6 finish this year starting against Livi on Saturday...........that is if the game goes ahead after an illness bug has decimated the playing staff down Livi way.
"FOREVER UNITED"
Just don't know what to make of that really - we were abysmal first half then we turned it around 2nd and then decided to chuck it at the death. I have to say as well Marshall didn't cover himself in glory either.

More shoddy refereeing as well.

Last night you saw what sevco are like with impartial refereeing, pretty ordinary. That and a ref that did not fall for their cheating and diving or someone from the Loudon on VAR. Their scum fans booking tickets for dublin was a hoot Laugh
HerefordBull likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »