Thread Rating:
Dundee United v Hibs, Sun 26 December, KO 3.00pm
Well it's the last fixture before the revised winter break "kicks in" and here's hoping Hibs have "turned the corner" under Shaun Maloney by picking up another 3 pts to pull away from United - an apt time to do it! Hibs have a decent record v United apart from that last horrible result v them at ER Stadium - time to get back to normal service! C'mon Hibs! Keep up the momentum, no letting up now!

GGTTH
We need Nisbet and Boyle to get back to scoring form, otherwise we'll struggle. We can't always rely on our defenders at corners.
Cabbage is still good for you
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59715617

A great result for Hibs this afternoon! Thumb up A 1-3 Hibs victory and well deserved v an out of form United side. Nisbet finding his "scoring touch" with the 1st goal and Cadden plus Murphy "adding the gloss" to this win. So we create a four point gap ahead of United. Just a tad annoying that the teams around us have all won today as well!! Anyway, all looking good before the winter break commences Thumb up Well done.

GGTTH
Great result , however, first goal offside imo.
2 games, 2 wins.... The maloney era has started on a positive note.

You can see the difference already, we try to play much more on the front foot, have a higher defensive line and a manager on the touchline that looks far from passive.

I think too many players had got into their comfort zone under jack, and now the pressure will be on them to perform.
Inverurie Jambo and BouncingHibees like this post
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/ma...my-players

"Gotta build on these results", says the manager. I concur with that conclusion and am looking forward to a potentially exciting charge towards the "business end" of the season amid Hibs activities in the January transfer market which will be interesting.
BouncingHibees likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »