Sports Babble - sports forum
Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread - Printable Version

+- Sports Babble - sports forum (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Football (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: English Football Leagues (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Sky Bet Championship (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+----- Forum: Sheffield Wednesday (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+----- Thread: Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread (/showthread.php?tid=8139)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread - Owlkev71 - 12-02-2019

THE MATCH

TUESDAY 12TH FEBRUARY 7:45PM KICK OFF

[Image: latest?cb=20151128143915] v [Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg]

[b]LAST MATCH

A frustrating draw on SB first home game in charge. We created plenty of chances (20) but we were let down by the finishing again. It was basically the same team bar Lees who was injured & replaced by Thorniley. The first half was the better half but as said earlier the finishing wasn't up to scratch. We did see the introduction of Aarons who looked lively and will surely be in the starting line-up sooner rather than later, hopefully with one or both of the other two signings making there debuts. In previous seasons we would have probably lost that game 0-1 so maybe things are changing for the better?

THE MATCH

Next up our usual midweek trip to Millwall. We have only lost 1 in our last 5 at Millwall and that was last season when we played no strikers Doh Millwall are having a disappointing season and currently lie 20th in the league but are through to the 5th Rd of the FA Cup. There fans continue to be civilised with problems with racist chanting the latest. Club legend Neil Harris is still in charge and will hope to keep them from going into the Pub League.

CURRENT FORM

OWLS               -                Confused  Big Grin  Angry  Big Grin  Big Grin  Angry

MILL                 -               Angry  Confused  Confused  Angry  Big Grin  Big Grin

THE BASTARD IN THE BLACK

TIM ROBINSON
Assistant Referees: Andrew Fox and Ian Cooper
Fourth Official : James Linington

THE TEAM

Aarons could start, maybe Iorfa. Will Lees be fit enough to take part.

Westwood
Palmer Hector Thorniley Iorfa
Aarons Hutch Bannan Reach
FF Joao

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

1-1 FF

POSSESSION X FOULS

BML STANDINGS

Washington  20
SCO  13
Peiowl  13
Imre  10
Owlkev 9
Stateside  7
Wereham  7
Southey  5
Maddix  1

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Brentford v Villa
Leeds v Swansea
Preston v Norwich
Sheffield Utd v Middlesboro
Reading v Blackburn

HHADA - Owlkev

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]
[Image: rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckins...quality=90]

One for Washington Big Grin

[Image: tenor_(23).gif.3c925357901b17f362d244cf49410d62.gif]

The thread awaits the Meggo of Statesides choice.[/b]

RE: Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread - Imre varadi - 12-02-2019

1-3 reach...it's Monday beers time got to be positive after miercunt has been ousted Thumb up
Dddad

RE: Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread - Washington - 12-02-2019

0-2 Joao

DDDDD

RE: Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread - St Charles Owl - 12-02-2019

1-2 Joao

DHADD

RE: Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread - Statesideowl - 12-02-2019

Cheers, Kev  Thumb up

I'd be hoping for a win tonight as it's my bday tomorrow and the cnuts owe me! However, after the last couple of games, struggling to score against teams nailed on for relegation I can't hold my breath.

I swear to fkuk if Boyd and Palmer start I'm jumping out of the window, there's just no excuse for the them to be anywhere other than the bench.. The bench outside Hillsborough at the Bus Stop.

1-2 Fletcher

AHADA

Thread is blessed by some chicken dinners.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=989]

[attachment=989]

RE: Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread - Imre varadi - 12-02-2019

Cant see bruce changing the defence untill it leaks goals ... we know what happens next dont we Whistle Boyd will be dropped though tonight im positive Aarons will start the game he did mention him after the Reading game Thumb up

Big question for Bruce is does he stick or twist with Fletcher ? Fletcher has been a rock ill give him that Thumb up but hes about as prolific as simon stainrod Whistle if joao does get a chance he will have to pull his socks up and that we know he has trouble with Thumb down so does he go for the other work horse Bob ? winnalls injured still and Hoopers still only thinking about putting his boots on ! and i should imagine with the amount of pies hes been eating over Christmas and the new year that he wont be able to get in them ...the fat c..unt !

RE: Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread - peiowl - 12-02-2019

0-2 Reach

Hhhhh

RE: Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread - Was Wereham Owl - 12-02-2019

1-3 FF

AHAHA

RE: Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread - Owlkev71 - 12-02-2019

Boyd and Fessi on the bench, Pelupessy and Joao start.
Looks like 4231 to me.
Staying with the same back four, we have kept 7 clean sheets in 10 so I can see why he hasn't changed it, some on here wont understand that though. I would have started Aarons instead of bringing in Pelupessy, seems too negative to me that move. Fessi might just being protected.

RE: Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread - Statesideowl - 12-02-2019

Pelepussy for Boyd is like for like, I wanted to see Aarons start, iorfa should definitely be replacing Palmer after ht.

It is far too negative, we should throw the sink at this lot

I don't think it's streaming but it's on sky red button